Background extra fanart displays fanart of deleted movies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zokkel Offline
Hi there,

I searched the forum (I really did!), but apparently none have the problem I have.

I have set my background of videos (movies and TV shows) in the main menu (home window) to extra fanart. So every 10 seconds the background changes. I LOVE this feature, adore it (we even play "guess the movie" with it).

BUT:
When you load a movie to the library... don't like... delete it again... clear the library...
It is still shown in the extra fanart backgrounds!!!

How can I get XBMC or the Aeon Nox-skin delete the extra fanart of deleted movies/ TV Shows?

Mac Mini (Mid2007, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel GMA 950), OSX (10.7.5), Kodi 14 Helix Beta, Aeon Nox (5.0.3)
find quote
Macgyv Offline
Hi,

After cleaning the library it should disappear.
As it doesn't you could use a trick (I do so) : use artwork organiser to save your fanart (movies, tvshows etc...) and choose the folder created as "multi-images" background. Then you save your fanart only time to time when you've added some movies/tv shows that you really like.
find quote
Zokkel Offline
Sorry for the late response, been busy with an other thread that buggers me more :-)

At the moment I'm switching a lot between different builds and I think something went wrong somewhere.
For the moment it seems the problem has solved itself...

Should I encounter the problem again, I'll test that trick of yours!

Mac Mini (Mid2007, Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel GMA 950), OSX (10.7.5), Kodi 14 Helix Beta, Aeon Nox (5.0.3)
find quote