• 12(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
Didn't check that one, will fix
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Here's an option that's been put forward that I quite like for an XXHomePanel

At first glance the only problem that may happen is the weather conditions may run into the panel heading

looks great!!! Smile
simplicity is compexity and compexy isnt really simplicity. its moments like these i have to say the complexity is behind the scene, woman like that, that means I like it,cause I love woman... lol.. think like steve jobs, take the compexity out of the Equation that they approve that is why I like the idea of the fullscreen from the home that is why i like the idea of the search, though I think it could better. but the issue is weight put it in, let people have an option on size possible? all playlists at that size being scanned can be weight.. the main movies.. yeah..

(2012-05-16, 21:19)Mrmills Wrote: looks great!!! Smile

EDIT: LIKE I NEED ANOTHER DRINK !! But I would say for go for it.. add it in..
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Every place we can put text in a theme should have the ability to change its color fpr those that dont want to mess with changing anything but color and backdrop.

I say this because I come from ansi art world. Amd yes im am old school geek.
you give enough to feed off to change for basic Calisthenics and you can't more peeps interested
just saying... LOL..
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-05-16, 23:43)wilson.joe Wrote: Every place we can put text in a theme should have the ability to change its color fpr those that dont want to mess with changing anything but color and backdrop.

I say this because I come from ansi art world. Amd yes im am old school geek.
you give enough to feed off to change for basic Calisthenics and you can't more peeps interested
just saying... LOL..

There is a plugin for changing text colours on the fly, Glass is the only skin I know of that runs it. Have not looked at it properly, so not sure what it needs to run.

Edit Thinking about it after I posted, maybe something much simpler with a choice of a few primary colours for text is not a bad idea, as you say everyone like to change the background so it's probable there are users wishing they could change text colours.

For those interested in testing I've uploaded a test version Confluence.Lite.Mod-1.0.9b This will not be added to repo as not official update. Looking for help in bug checking as I don't have enough time to sit and play with every option possible Big Grin

Edit Updated link - forgot to throw in theme files

It includes the following changes and bug fixes

Code:
- Bugfix Music Addons not behaving
- Added Music Albums and Artists option to Main Menu Options
- Added Full Wall Views
- Introduced Subtitle flags
- Bugfix Home Panel Music upkey did not return user to bottom menu
- Bugfix LowList MenuItem Label widths
- Added WallStream View - + option for darkened watched item
- Added option for External Watched Icons

Movies new view WallStream has the ideas that have been mentioned in previous posts, including "darkened watched media", subtitle flags (Main Internal Subtitle), plus the ability to use external "Watched Status" flags. The default for these is are banners "new" and "watched", These however can be changed by the user by adding prefered images into the folder "..\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence.lite.mod\media\status" They must be named as per XBMC's string ids #16101 and #16101 which in English are "Unwatched" and "Watched" They also must be in .png format. To help get an idea of sizes etc I've included a template file which is basically just 5 or so layers of diferent images, block out the ones you don't want and save the result as a png ( If I can do it with my very limited graphic capabilities - Anyone can do it !!) Some user creations would be great!!!

Requesting info on any new bugs & thoughts on new ideas presented above eg: darkened watched stuff - too dark ?? not dark enough ??
Once proven to be working the above will be included in other views.

P.S. Nearly forgot - A rough artist bio has been added to Music OSD while playing music, uses script.artist.slideshow. Needs work but is there as an idea.

so far looks good and behaving nicely. Really like the Wall stream view but think maybe the watched could be darker to produce a more pronounced difference between watched and undwatched however i'm using a fairly dark background so that may have an impact. Cheers again for the work
Chuffed it's behaving

Re: Watched - Hard to tell, think my TV is on it's way out. Screen is quite dark and the watched is very dark, but not so on laptop.

Have just updated link in previous post as forgot to include theme files.

I decided to toss my themes out for testing if anyone wants to test
them here are three of them. They are put on my Ubuntu One account.

YellowSpace ,PurpleSpace,OrangeSpace

Anyone that tries them let me know what you think so I can make some changes, the yellow might be a bit hard on the eyes as it is and might need some more changes done. Each of these should work with both Confluence Light and Confluence Light Mod.Nod Each zipped file is about 8 megs
in size. If by chance your computer blows up, I am not to be held responsible, feel free to use these
files as you see fit.

EDIT: I guess I probably should of added a numbering scheme to them to make it
easier to let people know there has been changes.

look good !! the yellow sure is bright Smile like the background though. Not sure which is my favourite yet, but it will be good to stare at something different while testing the MOD

Edit It would be great if you could "theme" the DefaultUn\Watched banners also.

Very nice!
have tried out the yellow and orange, they look great, im using the orange color and theme with my "dark wood" background.. very nice that your orange is a bit brighter than the mediterran from the 5 theme pack..

nice to have something to choose from Smile

1 thing that ill have to change is the volume and progress bar..but that has got nothing to do with your work Smile
ive thought about it before and my question is this, is there a easy way to have the progress and volumebar the same color as the rest of the skin?, they seem brighter
Now we just need some translations Smile And someone willing to do a wiki page - As you may have noticed I suck at help files !!

(2012-05-17, 22:09)Mudislander Wrote: Now we just need some translations Smile And someone willing to do a wiki page - As you may have noticed I suck at help files !!

i know i said i would do the translation in convergence , tried and got stuck, i use xbmc in english, when chosing danish i have no idea where i am in the menues,Smile but ill try using this mod in danish for a while to get to know the "language" and have another go at it..
(2012-05-17, 21:42)Mudislander Wrote: look good !! the yellow sure is bright Smile like the background though. Not sure which is my favourite yet, but it will be good to stare at something different while testing the MOD

Edit It would be great if you could "theme" the DefaultUn\Watched banners also.

I will look into the banners.. I did change the colors of the images. and yeah I think I need
to darken up on the yellow.
I will look over the progress and volume bar. I tried to keep everything the same color
when I used the hue but some items ended up appearing a bit different in color.

(2012-05-17, 22:04)Mrmills Wrote: Very nice!
have tried out the yellow and orange, they look great, im using the orange color and theme with my "dark wood" background.. very nice that your orange is a bit brighter than the mediterran from the 5 theme pack..

nice to have something to choose from Smile

1 thing that ill have to change is the volume and progress bar..but that has got nothing to do with your work Smile
ive thought about it before and my question is this, is there a easy way to have the progress and volumebar the same color as the rest of the skin?, they seem brighter

oops I didn't color the banners doing that now. I did the purple and the yellow but forgot
about the orange. going to reup it now.

• 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4