• 10(current)
Yet Another Confluence Mod
Cases in media views will all have an on/off option, I change from time to time in my preferences Big Grin

BTW In the last screenie - the yellow tick does clash with the red title bar, only hit me when I looked at the complete view & not the darkened thumbs.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Sounds nice with the on off option, i do like those buttons. Wink
(2012-05-13, 17:56)Mudislander Wrote: Edit How's this for a first attempt at darker thumb's if watched

maybe the unwatched/partial watched symbols can be removed but leave the yellow tick for watched - stands out on the darker watched case

Looks good.

(2012-05-13, 21:01)Mudislander Wrote: Below a test screenie without DVD Cases

Looks even better without the DVD cases. Nod
I'm not too crazy about the yellow tick. I agree with Mrmills, a white or light gray tick would look better.
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Any way to make the click match the skin color set?

(2012-05-13, 21:21)Mudislander Wrote: Cases in media views will all have an on/off option, I change from time to time in my preferences Big Grin

BTW In the last screenie - the yellow tick does clash with the red title bar, only hit me when I looked at the complete view & not the darkened thumbs.

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-05-14, 07:02)wilson.joe Wrote: Any way to make the click match the skin color set?

I've returned the original tick, but have to admit I liked the bright yellow one - even if it did clash, so will have to make a plan. Couple of choices/ideas just have to test them out. Although the easiest would be to ask Jezz for his uncompressed textures and make another theme.

@ minimoe
@Mrmills

Do know what is worrying, I always was pro cases, and always thought they were missing from Confluence but in both the views "LowList" and this one I have to admit I think I prefer them without the dvd cases, must be growing up Smile

I think it would be fun to work on a few more themes. The thought had crossed my
mind a few times. not that im against the blue.red and green its just a few more
colors would be nice, a yellow, orange, etc.. well time for my morning coffee,
arrg another monday.. Rofl

(2012-05-14, 11:04)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 07:02)wilson.joe Wrote: Any way to make the click match the skin color set?

I've returned the original tick, but have to admit I liked the bright yellow one - even if it did clash, so will have to make a plan. Couple of choices/ideas just have to test them out. Although the easiest would be to ask Jezz for his uncompressed textures and make another theme.

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

(2012-05-14, 14:03)wilson.joe Wrote: I think it would be fun to work on a few more themes. The thought had crossed my
mind a few times. not that im against the blue.red and green its just a few more
colors would be nice, a yellow, orange, etc.. well time for my morning coffee,
arrg another monday.. Rofl

(2012-05-14, 11:04)Mudislander Wrote:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87842

the 5 color theme works on this mod aswell, only the favorite and shutdown buttons stays blue
save your own background and call it the same as the theme.. for example Girlie, name the jpg in backgrounds Girlie.jpg..
So Guys, who is going to do the next theme. The site with Jezz's background have other interesting wallpapers eg this one - http://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/223993.html

The uncompressed textures are just in the xbmc git all I did with the other themes was recolor the blue png files with the Hue tool in photoshop. It was quick and way easier than remaking them all with the original images, maybe not as good as it can be but quick Smile
I really like that background, and there is lots of other interesting ones there
to choose from.

(2012-05-14, 22:41)Mudislander Wrote: So Guys, who is going to do the next theme. The site with Jezz's background have other interesting wallpapers eg this one - http://www.goodfon.com/wallpaper/223993.html

Thanks Jezz, I going to have to download them from the git and see what I can do
about adding some other colors. make it a little pet project and see what I can come
up with.

(2012-05-15, 04:45)Jezz_X Wrote: The uncompressed textures are just in the xbmc git all I did with the other themes was recolor the blue png files with the Hue tool in photoshop. It was quick and way easier than remaking them all with the original images, maybe not as good as it can be but quick Smile

EDIT: for those that use linux and gimp this link might be of a little use.
GImp Recoloring

Maybe try orange or a blue for watched ticks

Also on the original lite mod a couple weeks ago I requested a way to fade out the watch items so unwatched are more visible this way you would not have to have them not shown like if you set it to hide watched

I did not get an answer. Back if this was going to happen from the other thread
(2012-05-15, 13:16)protocol77 Wrote: Maybe try orange or a blue for watched ticks

Also on the original lite mod a couple weeks ago I requested a way to fade out the watch items so unwatched are more visible this way you would not have to have them not shown like if you set it to hide watched

I did not get an answer. Back if this was going to happen from the other thread

These ticks look like they could be an issue Big Grin I've been thinking as I was going to include watched/unwatched(or new) banners, and there would have to be a way to customize them as not everyone uses English. this means the mod would have to be able to pick up the banners from an external directory where the user could place their personal banners. While working on this it struck me it didn't have to be "banners" it could be for any image that the user wanted to place over the thumbnail of a movie/tvshow and be used for watched/unwatched. So really could put in a template "tick" that people change to whatever they want ( if they want to)

This idea is working for me on Thumbnails, however the lists are presenting a problem due to sizes etc ATM

Re the faded watched items, I'm trying out an idea of darkening watched items (last couple of screenies show it) It looks fine in a panel type layout but when I tried it out on a single row of thumbnails it didn't look so good so ATM only on the FullWall view out in next update.

Edit - for the screenie junkies Wink

Watched icon's are the template I'm working on, users would need to remove the unwanted layers and change the remaining layer to thier preferences

made a yellow texture set only to realize that I did it for confluence non light. lol.
oops wrong ones..

Cool have you also considered adding icons to indicate new episodes or movies I noticed in the screenshot you have included the ones found on the aeon skins will this be a permanant edition or are you just experimenting with them
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yet Another Confluence Mod4