Looking for any working english xml streams
Looking for working english xml streams. Any help would be appreciated? LiveTV is on the rocks.
Thanks.
did you check around the threads? i think you will find some around Smile don't be lazy mate
I have found several in many posts, but many do not work or are hit and miss at times.
LiveTV
SuperTV (not xml)
JohnyBravo
Desistreams

It would be nice to have a central location to post the working and the non-working. Just a thought.
(2012-05-02, 06:48)mcheatham Wrote: I have found several in many posts, but many do not work or are hit and miss at times.
LiveTV
SuperTV (not xml)
JohnyBravo
Desistreams

It would be nice to have a central location to post the working and the non-working. Just a thought.

Well the plugins like livetv or supertv comes with a xml list and is normal that all the streams dont works all the times because not all of them are 24h and sometimes go off until someone find some good link again, but supertv at least is pretty good on that.

jhonny bravo is a great xml list of channels but like i said before depends on streams.

I use personaly livestreams and i make my own xml files so when 1 link is down i check for a new one and i updated myself, so i think you should check livestreams a lot of people update their xml files there under signatures or post them in pastebin Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for any working english xml streams 0