• 167(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
(2023-12-20, 19:15)voot Wrote: Is it only me that the download of Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic ratings has stopped working, or is it a general problem?

Plugin currently does not download RT and Metacritic ratings.
The only supported ratings are IMDb and TMDB.
Can we expect a fix?
(2023-07-10, 14:11)Hommer Wrote: *FEATURE REQUEST*
I would love to have the option to download movie poster in the original language.
Like with the movie titles (Preferred Title Language: Keep Original) it should give the option Preferred Poster Language: Keep Original.

I second that!
I would love to have the option to download movie poster in the original language.

Would be nice... but have you inquired which site that offers posters for for free download would hold such info in a structured way so it could even be queried by a scraper?
(2024-01-03, 18:59)HeresJohnny Wrote:

Would be nice... but have you inquired which site that offers posters for for free download would hold such info in a structured way so it could even be queried by a scraper?

This could simply be done through themoviedb.org.
The scraper should just consider the origin country of the movie, and then change the language of the poster media to that language when downloading.
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9