[Release] Universal Movie Scraper

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
wgstarks Offline
Posting Freak
(2015-05-10 15:50)hentai23 Wrote:  so ever since the last update of universal movie scraper it started to to mess up on poster downloads , meaning if i scrape a new movie that ive added to my library i get a blank image instead of the according poster i do get the movie information thou , just no Posters or Fanart , please fix this, and unmarking imdb in settings doesnt help it

If you don't include a debug log (wiki) it's unlikely anyone will be able to find the problem with your system.

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
MacMini5,2 HTPC (Helix 14.0/Aeon Nox 5.5/MacOSX 10.8.5)/Onkyo TXNR609/Panny65VT30
find quote
hentai23 Offline
Posting Freak
i see , i thought this isnt an isolated issue but more people than me having this issue with the most recent update of universal movie scraper
find quote
sb8394 Offline
Forgive me if this topic has been cleared, but i was wondering f there is any way to display both ratings from IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes. Or is there a skin which does that. I am using a PC .

If someone is in doubt as to what I mean, i wanted something which shows movie info the way it shows up on google when you search -

"All the President's Men
1976 film
8/10·IMDb
98%·Rotten Tomatoes
4.5/5·Amazon.com
3.5/4·Roger Ebert
Two green reporters and rivals working for the Washington Post, Bob Woodward (Robert Redford) and Carl Bernstein (Dustin Hoffman), research the botched 1972 burglary of the Democratic Party Headquarters at the Watergate apartment complex. With the help of a mysterious source, code-named Deep Throat … More"

and so on...

Help would be appreciated, thanks!
find quote
Razze Offline
Fan
Can anyone point me to the source code of this?
find quote
Martijn Offline
Team Kodi
(2015-06-15 13:46)Razze Wrote:  Can anyone point me to the source code of this?

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scrapers/tree/gotham

Do NOT e-mail Team-Kodi members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first
find quote
Razze Offline
Fan
(2015-06-15 13:52)Martijn Wrote:  
(2015-06-15 13:46)Razze Wrote:  Can anyone point me to the source code of this?

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scrapers/tree/gotham

Thank you.

The trakt v1 api is going down on the 30th of this month so we might want to look at the implementation.

Edit: Is there any way to add headers to the scraper calls?
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-15 16:31 by Razze.)
find quote
Batiatus Offline
Banned
Is there a setting or method or mod/hack/change to the code that will allow you to scrape more than just the first 12 actors from IMDb? Frustrating to not see Charlie Sheen in Platoon or Mel Gibson in Braveheart.

Tried searching but couldn't find the key words as I'm sure this was asked before.
find quote
freakout87 Offline
(2015-02-18 15:49)olympia Wrote:  This is not gonna be an easy one. Previously we were scrapping from the Web. Now it is not possible anymore to lookup movies via IMDb ids on their web, it is only possible via their API. This wouldn't be a problem, moreover this would be preferable, but their API is volume limited. If we send all our queries via the same API ID to them it will stop working and reject further queries in seconds. Not sure yet how to overcome on this.

Just poking my head in to ask if there's been any progress with this (Rotten Tomatoes scraping)? I'd love to have this feature back.

Thanks for all your hard work! Smile
(This post was last modified: 2015-06-26 10:46 by freakout87.)
find quote