• 74(current)
Release Universal Movie Scraper
Hi olympia I've got the same question as annomatik, is there any way we can get the plot language different than English?
I've tried switching Kodi to French but that didn't help.
Digital Clock Screensaver with a lot of options - check it out!
if you use moviedb.org for getting the plot it will try to use the selected language,
if it doesn't exist it will fallback to english.
that's what i use and works here
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Thanks TRaSH, I'm aware of that, I was kinda hoping to use IMDB for getting the plot and using some other language instead of English.
Does imdb.com even support/show plot info in another language then English ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
I know I've seen at least one other language, but not sure how to access them.
I'm having a problem recently where full library scans are using TMDB to bring back movie ratings even though I've set IMDB as the place to get ratings from.

Manually refreshing info for a movie pulls in the correct rating - is this a known issue or is there a fix that anyones aware of?

Thanks!
you probaly have exported metadata to nfo files and full library scan is taking information (importing) from there instead of scraping from the content providers.
Would it be possible to add in the option to opt out of scraping ratings for movies? It would be nice to be able to browse though my watchlist without having to consider what IMDB users think. Alternatively, is there anywhere I can download version 2.6.7?

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
Hiding user ratings should be a skin option/feature... I.e. it is better to hide, than not scraping it.
I completely agree. Unfortunately none of my favorite skins offer that feature so I was hoping I could nip the problem in the bud. However I fully understand if you don't think its a feature worth adding. If that is the case, is there anywhere I can download version 2.6.7 as a temporary solution?

Either way thank you very much, I really love this scraper.
I have no idea what v2.6.7 would do for you, but here is how you can achieve this easily: edit settings.xml in UMS folder and change line 74 by adding '|None' to the values. That's it; you can then select none in scraper configuration and it will scrape none... Smile
That's perfect, thanks!
(2016-02-14, 21:35)olympia Wrote: you probaly have exported metadata to nfo files and full library scan is taking information (importing) from there instead of scraping from the content providers.

Sounds like that could be it - I'll remove all nfo's and then remove and re-add the Movies library.

Will let you know how I get on - cheers! Smile
This worked fine yesterday. Now im not getting movie covers. Themoviedb scraper also reports error. Is it down? Looks fine. But im not getting fanart or posters from them.
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
If i use fanart.TV for posters and backgrounds. It works. But i like the covers from themoviedb.org
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
  • 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie Scraper9