• 17(current)
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
(2017-04-23, 22:33)syco Wrote: I think, the Kodi app would work as usual, if the links or changed stuff
got fixed. I mean, you still can listen to it in a normal browser without
need of an app or anything else.

Several things have to be changed to get the addon working again:
  • an account must be mandatory, not only for premium but also for free streams
  • maybe the public stream needs to be changed, for DI the 'android' stream is working, others I haven't checked so far
  • the URL might be changed as well

That being said, even if someone fixes these things, the code won't go into this addon since bitcrusher wasn't visiting the forum for many months. So it's likely that he isn't maintaining his addons at all anymore.
If some one feels he can take over and fix the Addon feel free to do so
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@syco @leas:
I suppose it won't work.
The Workaround URL from post #186 does not work with my free account listenerKey.
Is there a new URL?
I guess it will be a huge hack to grep the listener key from a HTTP reply.

@Martijn:
I could try.
I am a closed source developer speaking C++ and PHP. I'm used to working with MS-TFS.
I don't know how to GIT, but with a little help from my friends Big Grin
(2017-04-24, 06:33)Martijn Wrote: If some one feels he can take over and fix the Addon feel free to do so

I will have a look if I can fix it.
But I won't take over the addon in general, I will just provide a patch (or the zipped addon which contains the fix). It will be then the responsibility of some Kodi Team member to publish it. If that's fine for you than I can do it. I can't give any estimate at the moment, since my time is very limited.
(2017-04-24, 17:55)vogon jelz Wrote: The Workaround URL from post #186 does not work with my free account listenerKey.
Is there a new URL?

This is still working fine to play from a list the channels,not sure why not working for you

Thank you if anyone does fix the addon as it was
Fortunately I found some time today and the addon is fixed.
That means I was testing only the basic functionality but not every use case, so I might have broken something by accident.

But for me free streams are working again if you provide valid credentials in the addon settings. You have to activate the setting='force cache refresh' in order to update your channel list. I couldn't test premium channels since I don't have a premium account.

For all who are testing this update, give feedback if I have broken something and I try to fix it.

The addon can be downloaded here: Download
Thank you leas !!

It seems to be working again !!
Thank you so much!
Good job. Thank you very much.
However, it took me some time to make it work.
I had to change settings, delete cache, delete userdata, restart kodi multiple times.
I temporarily changed to premium only to set the bitrate from 320 to 40. I toggled sorting between sorted and unsorted.
Suddenly it worked.
Maybe it was the switch 'randomstream' that finally made the difference.

It works and it's great. Nod
After reviewing the code I think it was the bitrate.

Code:
if ADDON.getSetting('username') != "":
            bitrate = self.dictBitrate[int(ADDON.getSetting('bitrate'))]

When credentials are now mandatory the bitrate should be set to 40 if NOT 'premium'
The bitrate has to my understanding only effect if premium is used since free streams use always the 'android' stream. There is in the code no choice for something else than that. In the case of premium, the bitrate determines the used stream.

With used stream I mean e.g.:
Code:
http://listen.di.fm/android/progressive
http://listen.di.fm/premium/progressive
http://listen.di.fm/premium_high/progressive

So for your case I have no good explanation why you had so much trouble to get it working.
However, I don't want to spend too much time into analyzing bitcrushers code, I'm currently writing an "AudioAddict" addon, which will play: DI, RadioTunes, JazzRadio and RockRadio within one addon.
(2017-04-24, 23:03)leas Wrote: Fortunately I found some time today and the addon is fixed.
That means I was testing only the basic functionality but not every use case, so I might have broken something by accident.

But for me free streams are working again if you provide valid credentials in the addon settings. You have to activate the setting='force cache refresh' in order to update your channel list. I couldn't test premium channels since I don't have a premium account.

For all who are testing this update, give feedback if I have broken something and I try to fix it.

The addon can be downloaded here: Download

Thank you very much for your help.

Unfortunately, it does not work properly on my box (Raspberry Pi B (512 MB RAM), Xbian with Kodi 17.1 (Krypton)).

It plays the music for two seconds and then the box restarts with a warmstart (directly to Kodi Krypton logo screen). :\

I have inserted my username/password properly and bitrate is set to 40, I believe.
Okay, I did a fresh installation with Jarvis (not Krypton anymore)
and now the altered addon works.

Thank you.

Btw, when will AudioAddict arrive? Under which repo?
(2017-05-16, 11:35)syco Wrote: Okay, I did a fresh installation with Jarvis (not Krypton anymore)

Thank you.

Hard to tell at the moment, currently I'm heavily under pressure at work, after work my family is demanding.
Basically I already have a working addon for the AudioAddict Network but my TODO list isn't small since there are some corner cases which I still want to solve. Furthermore I'm not satisfied with the current code base.

I might consider publishing an early alpha here and get some feedback for further development.
Before this will happen I will think about what feature set I want to support for version 1.0.0 and implement that first.

So I'm really sorry but I have no estimate at the moment when it will happen.
(2017-05-17, 22:17)leas Wrote:
(2017-05-16, 11:35)syco Wrote: Okay, I did a fresh installation with Jarvis (not Krypton anymore)

Thank you.

Hard to tell at the moment, currently I'm heavily under pressure at work, after work my family is demanding.
Basically I already have a working addon for the AudioAddict Network but my TODO list isn't small since there are some corner cases which I still want to solve. Furthermore I'm not satisfied with the current code base.

I might consider publishing an early alpha here and get some feedback for further development.
Before this will happen I will think about what feature set I want to support for version 1.0.0 and implement that first.

So I'm really sorry but I have no estimate at the moment when it will happen.

Yes, please keep us posted on that if you can - if you ever release it, make an announcement in this thread too, as some of us are subscribed to updates.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2