• 9(current)
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
Same here.. 3.0.7 on Openelec 5.0.2 produces a Script failed.
well, now the problem is a ")" in the metadata of the channels sent by DI.

I have modified the regular expresion in "default.py" and added a line to remove the last ")"

here you have the code repaired:

"""
Gets channel metadata from site html and cleans it up
"""
def getChannelMetadata(self, html):

# Will get JSON with all channel metadata
re_channelMeta = re.compile(r"di.app.start\((\{\"channels\":\s*[^;]+);", re.M | re.I)
channelMeta = re_channelMeta.findall(html)[0]

# removes those pesky \u2019 and what not
channelMeta = re.sub(r'\\u[\d\w]{4}','', channelMeta)
# TODO proper handling of \uxxxx characters - en-/decoding issue

# remove the last )
channelMeta = channelMeta[:-1]

channelMeta = json.loads(channelMeta) # parse the json
channelMeta_sorted = {}
for cMeta in channelMeta['channels']: # loop through meta data, using each channel ID as key instead
channelMeta_sorted[cMeta['key']] = cMeta

return channelMeta_sorted

enjoy DI!!!!

it works in premium, I have not tested it in free, but it will probably work also.
That did the trick, thanks a bunch!

*yup works in free as well :-)
I'm trying to use the addon under xbian and get the following in the logs

22:36:23 T:3034165248 ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: HTTP response code said error(22) for http://pub7.di.fm:80/di_chillout_aacplus
22:36:23 T:3034165248 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 400
22:36:23 T:3034165248 NOTICE: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Reconnect, (re)try 1
22:36:23 T:3034165248 ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 400
22:36:23 T:3034165248 ERROR: CCurlFile::CReadState::Connect, didn't get any data from stream.

Any ideas? I already did the fix mentioned above for the channels. It use to play fine but something stopped working. I also tried with my premium account but get the same result in the logs.
@warum

Thanks - that works fine...
And were do i need to put the fixed code from (WARUM) exactly? I can't fix the script error, can someone post the modified default.py so that it works again,
Thanks
(2015-02-19, 13:30)warum Wrote: well, now the problem is a ")" in the metadata of the channels sent by DI.

I have modified the regular expresion in "default.py" and added a line to remove the last ")"

here you have the code repaired:

"""
Gets channel metadata from site html and cleans it up
"""
def getChannelMetadata(self, html):

# Will get JSON with all channel metadata
re_channelMeta = re.compile(r"di.app.start\((\{\"channels\":\s*[^;]+);", re.M | re.I)

# removes those pesky \u2019 and what not
channelMeta = re.sub(r'\\u[\d\w]{4}','', channelMeta)
# TODO proper handling of \uxxxx characters - en-/decoding issue

# remove the last )
channelMeta = channelMeta[:-1]

channelMeta = json.loads(channelMeta) # parse the json
channelMeta_sorted = {}
for cMeta in channelMeta['channels']: # loop through meta data, using each channel ID as key instead
channelMeta_sorted[cMeta['key']] = cMeta

return channelMeta_sorted

enjoy DI!!!!

it works in premium, I have not tested it in free, but it will probably work also.

I have a Rpi2 with openelec 5.0.3 installed controlled with Yatze
Last version of DI worked, however I noticed that Yatze disconnects Kodi/Openelec each time I run DI and connects when I closed DI.
So I read this post and modified/add your rows to default.py
However after I restarted the rpi2, I a got a DI script error, so I uninstalled DI, restarted the rpi2 and installed the orininal DI version again.
But now I also get a script error on the original DI...I tried also with force refresh cache

Any idea how come?
(2015-02-21, 09:58)eddedrukker Wrote: And were do i need to put the fixed code from (WARUM) exactly? I can't fix the script error, can someone post the modified default.py so that it works again,
Thanks
Me, too. I modified default.py, but no avail: same script error. Maybe it works only on premium subscriptions...
But, could someone could post the entire default.py file?
Motherboard: ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ - FCH: AMD A88X "Bolton-D4" | APU: AMD "Kaveri" A8-7600 with Radeon R7 graphics | RAM: 8GiB DDR3-2133 | SSD: mSATA Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: 5 x 500GB 2.5" Hitachi Travelstar (two-way mirror) | DVB-T Tuner: AVerMedia AVerTV Volar HD PRO | O.S.: MS-Windows 8.1 Pro x64 with Media Center
As warum said, it was because of a "rogue" ) in the channel meta data.
I've now updated the regex, so it hopefully shouldn't be a problem in the future.

The updated v3.0.8 has been pushed to the repo and I've asked the Kodi staff to review it.
For those who can't wait for the update to hit mainstream, you can as always install the new version manually from the repo: https://github.com/Bitcrusher/Digitally-...BMC-plugin
Hm, shit, I changed those two lines like Warum proposed, but
that did not fix it. Now, I can not see the channels anymore.
Before that I could see the channels, at least, but not play one
of them.

Well, so I will have to wait for an automatic update. Smile Does this
happen/check after every restart of Xbian/XBMC or is there an
interval set within the addon?
Hi!

I've got a script failed error since several weeks and i cannot load DI.fm on Kodi 14.0 (plugin version 3.0.7) Sad
Here are the logs :

Code:
14:26:49 T:5240  NOTICE: [PLUGIN] Digitally Imported v3.0.7 (15. February 2015)
14:26:50 T:5240   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.di.fm\default.py", line 458, in <module>
                                                MusicAddonInstance.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.di.fm\default.py", line 210, in run
                                                channelMeta = self.getChannelMetadata(html)
                                              File "C:\Users\Administrateur\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.audio.di.fm\default.py", line 272, in getChannelMetadata
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
14:26:51 T:6496   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.di.fm/
14:26:51 T:6496   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.di.fm/) failed

Thanks for help!
Any news? Still not working here. Sad
CrazyMax and syco: Has your issues been solved by the 3.0.8 update?
Have you tried going to the plugins settings and do a 'Force update' ?
Update? Oh, shit, I will check, immediately. =)
Sorry, mate, on both Pis (running newest Xbian Kodi) it says:

Error: script failed.

The versions are 3.08 on both ... but maybe I should try this
force refresh, if you tell me how to do?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2