Change order of items/custom items on Home Menu?
Hi guys. I've been searching for a couple of hours, and have had no luck. Well, actually, I've had TOO MUCH luck, and my searches pull way too much info to sift through.

I've been trying to find a way, upon XBMC startup, to get the Custom1 main menu selection to appear as the default focus. I've been able to move around the other selections by editing the Includes_MainMenu.xml file. As I understand it, whatever menu selection's chunk of code that appears second in the content container is the default focus item. However, the sections for the custom Menu items found below aren't similar to the default "videos", "Favorites", etc sections. Are those movable in the same way?

As it is now, I have it set up as I need for day-to-day use by disabling everything but the System menu item. The Custom1 ends up as the default as intended. However, I lose the use of all of the hidden menu items (unless I just unhide them, do what I need, and then rehide them).

This is really an awesome skin, and the number and flexibility of the custom menu items is phenomenal. Worst comes to worst, I could probably use a Custom menu item to do enough of the things on the hidden tabs as I need, but I'm just curious if my original plan is workable.
You are correct in saying the 2nd container item is the default focus, therefore move:

Code:
<include condition="Skin.HasSetting(EnableCustomCategory1)">HomeCustomCategory1</include>

above videos menu item.
Sorry for the delayed response, but thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change order of items/custom items on Home Menu?0