How to get media flags to show up on the bottom?
Does anybody know the setting or the skin I have to use or change to get the information in the red box of the picture?Image
I'm pretty sure most have it - the default confluence has it, but the information has to be in your library in order to be displayed. I had my .nfo files created without this information and when I scanned into my XBMC library, it didn't display.

Once I changed my .nfo files to include the info and updated XBMC, it displayed correctly.
How did you change those .nfo files?
also, I have the information there, but i have to press "C" while over the movie then it shows me the information. I'm just looking for how to get it to show the information when I hover over it, next to the movie poster.
also, i found i had alot of missing flags, just playing the film for a second then exiting would fill in the blanks.

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
(2012-04-28, 20:50)matt77303 Wrote: also, i found i had alot of missing flags, just playing the film for a second then exiting would fill in the blanks.

Matt
Uhh, what?
If any of my films wernt showing the logos for say dts. If i played the film for 2 seconds then stopped the film. It would then show the logos.

Or is that not what you ment?

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
It's not the logos/posters. It's just that I want to see the information of the movie below like where the red box is without having to go to more info everytime.
Which skin are you using?
Mediastream redux

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get media flags to show up on the bottom?0