[Linux] XBMC don't get all my movies collection
Hi
I have 1948 Movies in samba network share.
When i add my source XBMC don't put many movies in your database Confused
Only add 1652 Movies
I dont know why this happen ...

Sorry for my pour english
Any help is wellcome, thanks

Best Regards
Francisco

I assume you mean they are not in the library. You need to add them to the library manually, may have been a problem with the scanning if you have them in extra folders named incorrectly.

Videos -> Files -> browse to the network share find the movies it did not add and you can right click or title on the android app and add to library manually.

Plus you can check the naming convention http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...les/Movies
Discover what are the missing 296 films and add this manually would be an adventure and would not solve the problem itself
I use XBMC 10.1
all my movie collection is organized in folders (a folder name is the movie name with year) and in each folder have a file movie.nfo with the movie data (TMDB id, IMDB id, etc ...)
The films that are not added has no problem in the name (invalid characters etc ...)
I'm afraid of that happening due to some problem with the sharing protocol (samba) which creates a timeout.
But i rescan many time and nothing happening...
If something gets missed I browse the files and if they don't have fan art then I add it manually.

But yes 300 movies missing is a lot. I would say clear the library and start again, but you probably don't want to do that.
Already did that but did not solve the problem ...
wrong permissions or bad existing nfo
No Debug Log. Without it everyone is pissing into the wind.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The NFO file of the movies that are not imported this good (the files have the correct content and correct format), and the permissions of the files is the same both for imported films or to films that are ignored (755).
I will again remove the data from the database and re-import it to generate a new log to post here.
Here is the log of the scan to your review
http://snipt.org/uiHd2

Thanks for your help

Note:
- This log was made without the HD movies to be generated in less time.
- The films that are lost in each scan are not always the same, so the number of movies that changes are not detected each time the database and clean and made ​​a new scan.
- When a new scan is done without clearing the database any more of the skipped movies is added

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Linux] XBMC don't get all my movies collection0