menu video during playback
hi, ive only just registered here but ive been using xbmc since i had it on my xbox.

ive noticed on the latest windows build the small video in the bottom left corner (using pm3 skin) has disappeared when i go into the videos menu during playback, if i press Spacebar it opens "now playing" and then that little video appears, does anyone know of a way (probably by altering my skin) to make it come back permanently so it is like the last build ?

on my main PC (win7) video playback works when i go into the menu but if i try the same thing on my XP machine it stutters when i go into the menu whilst playing a video, i ended up using the older version because of this on that machine as a workaround.

also im not sure at all what that little video is called in the corner when in the menu, i have tried googling it and couldnt find anything about it.

edit >

i have found this thread but it seems a deadend, i cannot seem get the corner video to reappear >: ( http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99967
Please don't double post. You've already asked in the proper thread for this. JezzX mentioned briefly how to do it in that thread and said it is not an easy change.
actually i posted here first, then found that thread.
Okay. I'm glad you found the proper place. I'll kill this thread then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
menu video during playback0