I made a few little fixes and tweaks to the Multi-function widget a week or two ago and posted them up in the main thread.
I thought it might be worth popping them in a seperate thread as they have been totally deep sixed. Enjoy...
Main fix (drop the xml files into your 720p folder):
- Add the missing tittle to the multi-function widget when it is set to "Recommended" (i.e. uses the Watchlist script)
- For TV Shows, the show's title is now the main label, not the episode name (this just made a little more sense to me...)
- The Watchlist script now runs when the home page loads (not on start-up) so the list stays a little more up-to-date
Watchlist Hack (adjusts the functionality to my personal tastes - it's probably not for everyone...)
- List unwatched movies, ordered by the date they were added to the library, starting with the latest
- Show the first unwatched TV episode in a series, ordered by air-date (so your most current show is always at the top)