Not fullscreen when resuming from standby
Hi,

I've always had an issue in Dharma, and now on Eden when resuming from sleep.

I have display mode set to fullscreen, and I have tried with the "use fullscreen window..." option ticked and unticked - but both cause issues.

When unticked: The system resumes from sleep, XBMC is not visible, the screen is black but I can see the windows taskbar.

When ticked: Resumes from sleep, but the XBMC app is either taking up 1/4 of the screen in a small window, or 'zoomed in' so I can only see a quarter of the XBMC screen.

In both instances, if I close XBMC and open it up and it's fine.

Any ideas how to solve? I'm using an Acer Revo R3700 with latest nVidia drivers.

Cheers Smile
If you are running on Vista/7: simply schedule a task to run a script which kills XBMC and starts it again in the event of resuming from standby...

Sure, that means a short delay before XBMC is ready to use, but thats only a few seconds.
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
I also do this... very easy to implement with EventGhost.
Also easy with Win7:

New event with trigger on
  • Log: System
  • Source: Power-Troubleshooter
  • Event ID: 1

Big Grin
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
you can also look in this thread....
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ht=wakeup?
A few fixes for restarting xbmc at startup.
Hibernate trigger and a script works for me.
Thanks all, will give it a go
I'm having the same issue. Is doing a kill and relaunch the only way to fix this? I never experienced this until I went to Eden.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not fullscreen when resuming from standby0