XBMC Not Displaying all TV Series
Question 
Good morning,

I Recently started to experiment with XBMC and have really liked the idea of it so far, i was importing all my series and noticed not all are imported ?

it gets about half of them and stops.

my naming structure for example is

-Jericho
-----Season 1
---------Jericho (2006) - S01E01 - Pilot The First Seventeen Hours

im very OCD about the naming of my series with it being

"Name" - S01E01 - "Name"

any idea why it wont import my full library ?

im guessing its related to how my series are named, maybe i shud be using a different scraper ?

kind regards,
Brad.
That naming is exactly what XBMC is expecting.

Did you get an error "cannot connect to server" because TVDB has some issues lately so that can be the cause it stops.
To be sure please provide a full Debug Log while scanning (no snippets) and paste the log on xbmclogs.com and provide us the link.

You can also use the add-on in my signature
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hmmmm i think i know what it is, does every series folder have to be named with the year ? if it has one. as most my things without a year are there after thinking about it.

only my episodes have the year
No - but they do need to exactly match the tvdb - if there is a year in the title, then its required eg Castle and Castle (2009). Always worth checking that the names of series not picked up actually match the tvdb entry.

EDIT sorry misread your post - Yes if it has one in the tvdb, then it should be in the title in the series folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Not Displaying all TV Series0