Flac Settings and eac
Hi guys,

I am thinking of re-ripping my entire cd collection using eac and flac,so I can get the best of my cd collection using XBMC and was wondering what the best settings would be for optimal quality but with compression? I want to get this figured out before I start this long progress Confused
Maintain 44.1/16, and rip, flac is lossless, so if the right bits go in the right bits go out Smile

For all the various programs and settings for ripping, it's really as simple as that. The only potential loss of bits/precision is a bad disc/bad drive.

There may be some small argument that using the higher compression settings in flac.exe drain batteries faster in portable devices, but that's about it.
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flac Settings and eac0