XBMC Doesn't handle Video_TS folders properly
Hi all,

I have 2 movies in my database that are incorrectly recognized by XBMC.

A picture tells more than a thousand words, so let me describe the situation with a few pictures:

Example 1:

As you can see here, this is not a movie I would like to have in my database Rofl
Take a look at the source path of this movie. It is inside the 'District 13' movie folder, and the file that is recognized is a video_ts.info file of District 13...

Example 2:

As you can see here, the movie Green Zone is recognized multiple times. Each time the source of the movie is a different .VOB file in the Video_TS folder.

I hope this behavior can be solved by changing a simple setting. Does anyone know a way to let XBMC properly recognize the movies inside Video_TS folders?

Thx in advance Big Grin

Marcoevich
My guess is you don't have a VIDEO_TS.IFO file for the greenzone one.

For the "dora" one, you have a "dvd 5" subfolder, and this is what will be being used for the lookup.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thank you for your reply Wink

For the 'dora' video, I have removed the dvd5 folder, and now XBMC recognizes District 13 properly Wink

But for the other question, I do seem to have a video_ts.ifo file. See:
...But there's no file called VIDEO_TS.IFO in that picture...
Well that doesn't matter, even if I call the file Video_TS_01_0.IFO it still doesn't work...
Why are you putting 01_0 in it. Just name it like scudlee suggests.
Well, I didn't do that, the uploader of the movie named it that way Smile Anyway, thx for your help. The movie name is found correctly and I see only one instance of it Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Doesn't handle Video_TS folders properly0