Logitech Harmony one + MCE Keyboard + XBMC (sw)
I've been using a Harmony one with xbmc with MCE Keyboard + XBMC (sw) set as devices. I have most of my buttons i use set but i want to be able to select exit xbmc to desktop and start xbmc from desktop set on the additional buttons screen. But don't know what buttons do these tasks, can anyone help me with this.
From the Home screen the End key will exit XBMC.

To start XBMC you'll need to assign a shortcut key to the XBMC icon then program this shortcut key into your handset.
(2012-05-07, 10:15)jhsrennie Wrote: To start XBMC you'll need to assign a shortcut key to the XBMC icon then program this shortcut key into your handset.

How would i do this

I fixed XBMC in the Taskbar and start it with Win+3 (the number is the count of XBMC in the bar - you have to count;-).

works fine for me.
Kodi 20.1 with Aeon MQ9, PC with Windows 10, Nvidia shield with latest android
Ok matey thanks for that kwirk , i also have a button on my screen to allow be to shutdown my htpc system but don't know what button press would power the system back on, any ideas. Also got another problem and not sure if its xbmx or pc related. When have my htpc to go to sleep when not in use. When i come into my living room in the morning my htpc is awake, anyone know ehy this would happen.
(2012-05-07, 12:07)voyagerxp Wrote: ...When i come into my living room in the morning my htpc is awake, anyone know ehy this would happen.
If you have your NIC set to wake the PC, then check the settings for the NIC to make sure it is only set to wake with magic packet. Otherwise, depending on the router you have, general network traffic could wake the sleeping PC.

(2012-05-07, 12:07)voyagerxp Wrote: When have my htpc to go to sleep when not in use. When i come into my living room in the morning my htpc is awake, anyone know ehy this would happen.
Does this also occur when you shut it down? Check if you haven't enabled a wake-time on your motherboard (BIOS should reveal this).

I could post my AutoHotkey-Script for remapping the green MCE-Remote-Button to launch XBMC, or if XBMC is already launched, return focus to it.

If cou enabled the remote-device to wake the PC from sleeping, then pressing any button on the remote should do the trick. You have to enable it in the device manager though (Device -> Click right -> Properties -> Power Management).

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I've unticked the setting to let the nic wake the pc so i'll see how it goes tonight.
You can still let the NIC wake the PC. Just set it up in the OS properly to not allow anything other than WOL packets to wake it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech Harmony one + MCE Keyboard + XBMC (sw)0