WinAmp TV / SHOUTcast internet TV
:kickass: good job crazyace!!! thank u hope a script soon
did this idea totally die?

nobody wanted to follow it further?
2 rather minor changes to the xbmc source (shoutcastdirectory.cpp) will give xbmc native access to the tv listings on shoutcast.com.

you just have to change the url to tvlisting rather than the xmllisting, and up the decompression buffer a little (10 times the size rather than 6 times) and you'll have access to the top 500 tv streams.

this is a nice little project for a new developer who want's to try their hand at doing something for the xbmc community.

good luck!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

hi all,

though this is my first time posting here, i've been a lurker for a couple of months. anyhow, i'm aware that the topic of shoutcast tv support has been brought up before and a solution has been offered to add native support to xbmc for it, but does anyone know if there's actually been a python script released for it?

i remember either finding a script or d/l'ing an unofficial recent build of xbmc with support for this feature , but i can't remember where i found it for the life of me. i know xbmc is in a feature freeze right now so it doesn't seem likely that it'll be included anytime soon. anyhow, thanks in advance for any input on this.
yes.. thank you for moving the topic to this post..

i had already read this thread (along with a couple of others), i just didn't specifically mention it in my post.  i just wasn't sure whether to post in it since i know some places aren't too keen on people reviving old threads.  guess i'll keep that in mind next time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WinAmp TV / SHOUTcast internet TV0