Win PVR recording addons?
I am using a PVR build of XBMC 11, but I am missing a functionality for easily selecting movies to record (a webinterface like tv headend for linux would be nice), including recording a complete series by just selecting a single episode out of the EPG. Is there any suitable addon on windows or external software that provides a web interface like tv headend does? Thanks!
I have not found any PVR on the Windows platform that integrates well enough into XBMC to warranty messing with it. I use WMC7 and Eventghost to automate switching. Once TVheadend has a package for my Synology NAS I will look at seeing if I can replace WMC with TVheadend - until then, PVR support is not mature enough for me to mess with it... WMC works 100% with zero effort.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
give the 4TheRecord backend a try and install the 4TheRecord TV-Server from 4theRecord.eu. It has a webinterface and Android/iOS Apps.
Thank you both, I ended up using 4 the record. for the archive: note you have to click the more... entry in XBMC to see the addons available for downloads. I didn't understand this at my first try ;-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR recording addons?0