Q about T: drive (yes, for development)
my calibration settings are never remembered, and i noticed in settings.cpp xbmc attempts to save these to t: - i also saw many references to t: elsewhere.

to the best of my knowledge an xbox contains cde[f[g]]xyz, is this some kind of virtual drive? i'm sure there's some reason for using t, but it's eluding me Huh

inquiring minds want to know (and save their calibration :d)
the xbox creates a t and u partition for each game (or application) when it is first run. stuff that goes on the u drive is usually save games which appear as items under the games title in the dashboard. some games save stuff like settings and options to the t partition. these can not be deleted or copied in the dashboard (but can be deleted by selecting delete on the games title icon).

when a game or application is not running, these drives will not show up, but with a modded box, they can be seen in the e drive in the tdata and udata directories. in these you'll see a bunch of directories (one for each game). xbox media center uses the 0face008 directory.

long story short, your calibration and settings should be saved to e:\tdata\0face008\

hope that makes some kind of sense
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
ah, makes perfect sense Smile

i was aware of the u/tdata but was under the impression these were simply accessed using e:.

now i can hunt for the missing config update...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Q about T: drive (yes, for development)0