• 8(current)
Welo release...
(2013-01-04, 23:15)liquidskin76 Wrote: Cheers guys for the support. Still battling away. I'm stacked out at work at the mo, plus expecting my second daughter any day now, so things are moving slowly. They are still moving though... doing bit in the evening and during quiet work moments. However it won't be ready for Frodo release i expect.

Are either of you PVR users? I may do a beta release without PVR support and some other missing features (like global search), then a couple more betas bringing it to a feature complete level.

Cheers
I suppose a new baby is a reasonable excuse Smile Congrats!

Not a PVR user, so I don't care about that. Heck I don't use most of the advanced features after the first few days of playing around...mostly its "enter new items list, find what I want, hit play". Happy to help beta test where I can, take screenshots, etc.

(2013-01-08, 17:33)dagatech Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 23:15)liquidskin76 Wrote: Cheers guys for the support. Still battling away. I'm stacked out at work at the mo, plus expecting my second daughter any day now, so things are moving slowly. They are still moving though... doing bit in the evening and during quiet work moments. However it won't be ready for Frodo release i expect.

Are either of you PVR users? I may do a beta release without PVR support and some other missing features (like global search), then a couple more betas bringing it to a feature complete level.

Cheers
I suppose a new baby is a reasonable excuse Smile Congrats!

Cheers. Wink Due date Friday so still waiting!
Just popped in and saw this - good luck to you and Mrs Liquidskin - hope everything goes OK for you both.

and a belated Happy New Year too.
(2013-01-09, 15:29)steelman1991 Wrote: Just popped in and saw this - good luck to you and Mrs Liquidskin - hope everything goes OK for you both.

and a belated Happy New Year too.

Mrs liquidskin.. she will love that!!

Cheers buddy. Wink
Some fresh info on Welo 2... http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150753
I cant install it, it says its broken? please help me with this because i realy like your skin![/u]
(2013-02-20, 12:09)IUNIQI Wrote: I cant install it, it says its broken? please help me with this because i realy like your skin![/u]

Are you on Eden? The skin hasn't been updated yet for the Frodo release, so I don't think it will install.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Welo release...4