problem with subs in windows 7 64bit
hi!

I've been slowly going my many DVDs and BDs to disk and thus not having to walk to take and record, and I have used in the program xbmc htpc, but I have a problem with XBMC, or have some movies that has no subtitles (they are imported), and I went to get subtitles for xbmc with opensubtitulos site, but from yesterday to today I am not able to download them, I tried several external drives, I've tried several movies in various formats, I've tried several different languages ​​and subtitles, already installed the program without the HD (the original) already installed with xbmc + hd, inclosive already formatted the htpc and installed only the minimum plus the xbmc, but still the same problem, choose the movie, go to subtitles, choose the language, choose the caption, and the message "to download" but do not give out!! and the thing two days could do everything well

Anyone can give a little help?
There might be an embargo on that title for some reason... try to find it on other sites, reconfigure the add-on for a wider search, perhaps download a second language to see if it's an add-on issue. Visit the site with a browser to see if it's a site issue. Eden allows for 'rollback on add-ons, have you tried to roll back the versions.
Hello

I've found the problem. He was in the connection settings that were linked to the proxy, being off is okay.

thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with subs in windows 7 64bit0