Solved no movies after upgrade to isengard
Aha! Nailed it.

Basically it was failing because the table already existed. This is probably due to the fact that the original DB update got interrupted due to losing power.

Used HeidiSQL, deleted the Video93 DB and all updated as required.. Maybe Kodi should be able to detect an incomplete upgrade and (if detected) delete the updated DB and start again?
(2015-07-17, 12:00)martinconroy Wrote: I'm seeing this. Really frustrating and don't know what to do. Would happily remove the MYSQL video database and start again, but not sure how to do that:
10:00:09 T:7892 NOTICE: Attempting to update the database MyVideos93 from version 90 to 93
10:00:09 T:7892 DEBUG: Mysql Start transaction
10:00:09 T:7892 DEBUG: Mysql execute: CREATE TABLE actor_link(actor_id INT, media_id INT, media_type TEXT, role TEXT, cast_order INT) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
10:00:09 T:7892 ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1050)
Query: CREATE TABLE actor_link(actor_id INT, media_id INT, media_type TEXT, role TEXT, cast_order INT) CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
10:00:09 T:7892 ERROR: Exception updating database MyVideos93 from version 90 to 93
10:00:09 T:7892 ERROR: Error updating database MyVideos93 from version 90 to 93

1050 is database already exists. It's corrupted or something is mucking it up.

Use your MySQL command line and drop myvideos93. Restart. Done.

If you are not sure how to access your DB. Goto the MySQL website and start reading the user guides.
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.
Thanks Redwingsfansfc. As per above, I managed to use HeidiSQL. Thanks for taking the time to respond Smile
I was having this same issue. mysql database running on FreeNAS. Video are not showing up, but music was. I followed martinconroy's approach of deleting the video databases (just google mysql drop database for an idea of how to do it). I'm not sure this was the only thing I could have done, but it seems to be getting the job done.

One trick is that I thought it was really weird that when I went to update the library nothing was happening. On the new update it had re-set how the sources were classified (to nothing), so I had to set those and then the update worked just fine after that.
Grr. Same problem. I suspect that I interrupted the update. When I started the first time after the update an unusual Kodi Isenguard Screen appeared. It just sat there. I waited. Minutes. It did not say that it was doing anything. I killed it. Now I'm hosed, or at least I need to do some manual recovery Sad
(2015-08-23, 03:41)fbacher Wrote: Grr. Same problem. I suspect that I interrupted the update. When I started the first time after the update an unusual Kodi Isenguard Screen appeared. It just sat there. I waited. Minutes. It did not say that it was doing anything. I killed it. Now I'm hosed, or at least I need to do some manual recovery Sad

Delete the new databases (should be MyVideos93 and MyMusic52), try the migration again. If it continues to fail, upload a debug log (wiki) of the migration.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no movies after upgrade to isengard0