Win XBMC Local Music Fanart not showing. Please help
I was wondering if someone could help me please.

I have everything set-up how I want it apart from Music. I'm not bothered about Fanart.tv and CD ART.

All Im interested in is when I go to Album it shows the local fanart stored.

I've read allot of places about folder structure and this is set-up correctly. However no matter what I do the fanart will not show my locally stored fanart automatically.

Folder structure is as follows

ARTIST >> ALBUM NAME
Folder.jpg
Fanart.jpg

So

MUSIC >> Duran Duran >> Rio
Notorius
Thank you
Pop Trash
Folder.jpg
Fanart.jpg

Please Help Sad

The wiki states the fanart needs to be in the Artist folder.
Quote:Music FanArt in XBMC
Music FanArt is available in the music library. Fanart is retrieved from user submitted fanart at sites such as htbackdrops.com.
You can also have your own custom FanArt background via fanart.jpg in the artist folder.
It appears you are placing it in the Album folder.
That's exactly what I have, all my albums are in the artist folder and in each artist folder has a fanart.jpg

Cant believe Im the only one having this issue. I dont want to rely on CDART and Fanart.tv as most of my music is obscure so would rather add my fanart manually.
Post a log with debugging enabled and a scan of your music library. Post it to pastebin and link to it here.
You are not alone, I have the same issue. I have searched the internet for anyone else with this problem for weeks and haven't found anyone reporting this until now. Thought I would voice myself as another with the problem. How does one capture a log?
Is this the same problem as reported here?

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12180

If so it should have been fixed in Eden but I'm also still having the same problem with compilations

Steve
ok am having the mention problem my local fanart inside each artist/band folder is not showing up.

Quote:Is this the same problem as reported here?

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12180

If so it should have been fixed in Eden but I'm also still having the same problem with compilations

Steve
that trac is about album artwork (covers) NOT fanart
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Did anyone ever solve this issue?
unRAID 6.6.6 Pro 64TB AZZA Helios 910, GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H/ Intel i5-4460, 16GB G.SKILL Sniper Series DDR3 1833, EVGA 1050G Supernova PS, 4 x iStarUSA BPN-DE350SS Cages, 2 x SUPERMICRO 8-Port Controllers, 2 x WD 4TB (PARITY 1&2), 10 x WD 4TB (ARRAY), 6 x WD 3TB (ARRAY), 3 x WD 2TB (ARRAY), 1 x EVO 240GB SSD (CACHE), 1 x CRUZER FIT, AVR-x3400H, LG-UBK80, QLED 6f

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Local Music Fanart not showing. Please help0