AppleTV 1 (silver) - Can no longer "Resume from" an online video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CMart Offline
I just upgraded my XBMC on my AppleTV from the old patchstick means to Crystalbutu and am loving how much snappier and more responsive things are. Such a good move to do that!

However, I have also noticed that now, when I stop an online video and then go back to it (whether it is immediately or after a few mins/hours), I can no longer resume from the point I stopped it at; instead it starts again from the beginning.

Is this a common problem with XBMC via Crystalbuntu with an easy solution, or is it just something screwy with my system(s) that I need to provide some more information for anyone here to view and figure out? I have 2 Apple TV Gen 1s w/ Crystalbuntu and am coming across the same problem with each.

Thanks Smile
(This post was last modified: 2012-05-12 23:36 by Ned Scott.)
find quote
Ned Scott Offline
Wiki Guy
The "remembered" times are more strict in XBMC v11, IIRC. Something like a few minutes in before it remembers, but can be overridden with advancedsettings.xml (wiki). I would guess that is what you are experiencing.

Full disclosure: I work for WeTek. However, this is my personal account, and my words and opinion are my own.

You can make easy links to the Kodi Wiki Manual using double brackets around common Kodi words: [[debug log]] = debug log (wiki), [[Video library]] = Video library (wiki), [[SMB]] = SMB (wiki) , [[userdata]] = userdata (wiki), etc
find quote