Win Security on my fileshare
I can't see an episode of one of my tv shows even in the file mode of xbmc it is just refusing to acknowledged the existence of this episode.

I have tried copying the naming convention from other files in the same folder for the tv series I have tried giving it the name from the thetvdb.com nothing.

I tried removing the whole show cleaning library then re adding same result missing this 1 episode.

To make it clear no even when I go to the file mode for xbmc does it see this file but it plays mine in vlc.

It is a mkv file but that should not make a difference as the episode before it is an mkv file and it picked that up.

I just noticed that it is not picking up any new files I add.

I saw somthing that thetvdb.com is having problems.

Should this prevent the file from showing in the file mode?

EDIT-FIxed

I figured it out. I had set the share on my PC to be everyone but when I added new files it did not change their security permissions. Think I may have fixed it but anyone got any ideas that might help?
Check the permissions on the share. You may have to go into the advanced tab and be sure the permissions are aplying to all files within the shared folder or drive.
have set the permisisons on the download folder so that everyone can read it so when it moves to the share xbmc can see it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Security on my fileshare0