ATV2, QNAP and problem with NFS
so when i try and configure the QNAP for NFS from SSH following the previous guide this is the information i get at step 7:

[~] # cat /etc/exports
"/share/HDA_DATA/Public" *(rw,async,no_root_squash,insecure)
"/share/HDA_DATA/Qdownload" *(rw,async,no_root_squash,insecure)
"/share/HDA_DATA/Qmultimedia" 10.0.1.18(rw,async,no_root_squash,insecure)

does this have anything to do with it?
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Done it! I was looking in the wrong place all the time! I feel stupid and foolish now. It was a simple settings error in SABNZBD that caused all the problems! I didnt set the folder permissions to 0777, i just left it blank!

the system is running again, better than before now.

Thanks to Cranial for your help
Glad you found it! Just where I was going to get you to look next. The script I said to use (it's actually a QNAP one on all systems) was to confirm it.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Hi Guys,

Sorry to bump the thread but... I'm having a similar issue with Sabnzbd Qnap and an ATV2... Sab is set to download nzb passed over from couchpotato and sickbeard, but during the moving/post processing the new download folders are marked 777 but the files inside are not, (although they are rw-rw-rw-), and the own/group is set to admin/administrators.

Now the ATV2 is using NFS but has no access to any file in the administrators group, I am currently getting round this having set up a chown command in crontab, but for whatever reason (probably me not setting it right) sometimes it runs the command and others not!

Is there a way of setting sab couchpotato or sickbeard to set the group permission while creating/moving the folders and their contents?

Thanks for any ideas.
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
You have to run sab as the user with the id you want (e.x. user with id 501 if you don't have setup any squash options in nfs).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
That's what I thought. Is it as easy as altering the ini file for sab? Google is not being my friend tonite!

Thanks for the help Memphiz
The specific forum for Constellation can be found Here.

If anyone is looking for a usenet account try here, great unlimited service!
Hi Guys,

I am having a very similar problem with my ATV2. I am trying to connect from my ATV2 using NFS and I can browse to the top level folder Multimedia but none of the sub folders or contents are listed. I have implemented the changes from the main NFS Post here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=109488&page=1
But I think it is a permissions issue on the folders and i'm unsure of how to resolve it running scripts etc.

I have a Qnap TS-112 running the 3.7.3 firmware.

Any help much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2, QNAP and problem with NFS0