Win Post-Eden nightlies
Hello,

I can't seem to find a pre-existing place to talk about nightlies, so don't get mad...

I installed the post-Eden nightly from 12.5.2012 on top of Eden. Now there is this strange behaviour that new movies/tv shows get recognized by the scraper (I see them in the progress bar) but they are not added to the database somehow. On one hand, those movies/shows are not found again by the scraper, so they have been indexed, but they don't appear with posters or in any way except in the "file" view.

Has anybody else experienced this?
Just noticed the same today.

I'm guessing it's a change in the way that info is processed. I'm going to try deleting (and backup of course) my Eden userdata and try running the latest version and see if the same thing happens.

Maybe someone can advise if there is a better way of getting it working again without having to basically start from scratch.
If you want stable don't use nightlies! (and that is repeated time after time)

Things can break
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Alright, let me ask it this way: Is there some way I can turn my observations into a bug report and help the developers when I notice stuff?
A detailed report on the steps you have taken together with a full Debug Log.
We can use all the help we can get ofcourse Smile

Note:
Issue you notice in one build are perhaps already solved in the next one. So best test two nightlies in a row (this is my humble opinion) to make sure the issue persist
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
As Martijn says, the best advice is to get the Debug Log during a scan. It will tell you whether things are being added or whether there is something odd going on.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post-Eden nightlies0