question about confluence and clearArt
I just switched from Night to Confluence. Unfortunately night was getting kind of slow and buggy on my ATV. Confluence works well and is nice and snappy. But one thing i noticed is that when watching a movie or tv show, if I pause it or FF or RW, i just get the little scrub bar at the top of the screen.

I know that on the windows version, in confluence if you roll the mouse over the screen while a video is playing you get a nice overlay on the bottom of the screen with the full size "scrub bar" and the movie cover art or tv clearart.

How do i get that overlay to come up in ATV when i pause, FF or RW?

also - is there a way to make a new category on the home screen called HD movies, like there was in Night skin? is that possible by editing xml files or something?

I actually had a post about this already in the confluence skin forum but i figured since it is apple specific i would post it here.

Mods feel free to delete the other thread if you think its appropriate.
A long press of the center button (select/ok button) will call up the OSD (On screen Display).
(2012-05-15, 00:09)DLeavy Wrote: A long press of the center button (select/ok button) will call up the OSD (On screen Display).

Oh ok gotcha. Any way to modify it so that the OSD comes up automatically when I pause or ff/rw?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
question about confluence and clearArt0