XBMC and LG P520
I'm hoping someone can help me with this.
I'm running Ubuntu 11.10, XBMC 11.0 GIT, and an LG sp520

The problem seems to be when I try to play music files, I access the files no problem and when I play them locally in XBMC on the laptop they work fine, when I plug a USB pen into the LG box the music plays fine, but when I access XBMC from the LG and try to play music I get Audio format not supported. I've also noticed this on one movie I tried to play but chalked that up to a movie issue until the music problem arose.
I apologize for the lack of info but I'm fairly new to Linux so I'm not sure what info would be required.

Mike
access xbmc from the lg how? the upnp share of the media library? is xbmc saying audio format not supported or is the lg?

also see this thread stickied at the top of the forum: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34655
Sorry I wasn't clear
I access xbmc media library through upnp.
As a test I booted to windows running Nero as the media server and have no issues streaming music, when I'm in Ubuntu xbmc is the media server and everytime I try to play a music file I get audio format not supported. So I'm not sure if it's an xbmc error or an ubuntu error.
afraid i don't have any experience with xbmc's upnp server. you should probably post a debug log and someone else might be able to help you troubleshoot it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC and LG P5200