OSD Video Settings
Have a question about the OSD Video Settings.

I had a video file that was not playing correctly and tried changing some of the OSD Video Settings when the Video was playing and really messed things up and would like to get back to the default settings if there are such a thing.

I want to know if I change these settings for say a video file with a specific extension, does it remember those settings for all video files with that same extension or does it revert to some default settings when the file is played again?

If it does save those settings, where can I reset or delete them? (the file will not play properly and will not let me get to the OSD Video Settings because the file requires al lot more processing power than the ATV can handle.

I really appreciate any help. Thanks
(2012-05-15, 04:32)RJS77 Wrote: Have a question about the OSD Video Settings.

I had a video file that was not playing correctly and tried changing some of the OSD Video Settings when the Video was playing and really messed things up and would like to get back to the default settings if there are such a thing.

I want to know if I change these settings for say a video file with a specific extension, does it remember those settings for all video files with that same extension or does it revert to some default settings when the file is played again?

If it does save those settings, where can I reset or delete them? (the file will not play properly and will not let me get to the OSD Video Settings because the file requires al lot more processing power than the ATV can handle.

Suggest you try playing a different video, access the OSD from that movie, ensure the settings are as you want them, and then choose to apply the settings to all videos. I don't recall the exact sequence of menus but I'm sure its there if you take a look.
AFTV Stick 4K
AFTV (Gen 1)
(2012-05-15, 22:34)frumpy_uk Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 04:32)RJS77 Wrote: Have a question about the OSD Video Settings.

Suggest you try playing a different video, access the OSD from that movie, ensure the settings are as you want them, and then choose to apply the settings to all videos. I don't recall the exact sequence of menus but I'm sure its there if you take a look.

Thanks, I will try that to see if that fixes the issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD Video Settings 0