How to remove FROM Xperience1080
How would I remove/disable the (HOME) and the (WEATHER) screen from 1080 metro? I just want the others such as Search, Movies, TVShows, and Settings. I wish this skin had the "Setting options" when I press "S" like others skins, then I could remove the setting screen too. But for now I want to know if it's possible to remove those two screens. THANKS!
General tip in regard to your settings inquiry - try pressing M when not in playback mode. It'll bring up an incredibly nifty menu with access to the settings as well.
(2012-05-17, 00:12)Chokladkakan Wrote: General tip in regard to your settings inquiry - try pressing M when not in playback mode. It'll bring up an incredibly nifty menu with access to the settings as well.

WOW... This (MENU) is VERY nice! Thank you very much for mentioning this!

Now, if someone could just help me get going on removing the Home, Weather, and Settings screens... but considering it has been a few days since I posted this, I doubt it. But hey, at least I learned about that menu. THX!
the ones you mention cant be moved, however see the following for the ones that can be.

go to settings - skin - home ( catagory) - manage catagories

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to remove FROM Xperience10800