TheTVDB scrapper - episode ID
Am I right in thinking this isn't saved and if so, can it be?

This is the reason.

Ta.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
I had a look at the scrapper to DIY and tbh I didn't get very far.

Looking in the DB schema I guess it could go in table "episode", c11 "[unknown - listed as Indentifier]". I guess that's "identifier"?

GetEpisodeList looks like it should return the ID but I have no clue how to get that from there to the DB.

If someone could help?

Ta.
As Trakt Utilities is being brought up together for Frodo I thought I'd try this again Smile

Maybe I'm asking the wrong question in the wrong place? If so, can someone point me in the right direction?

Problem:
A tv show's episodes can be ordered/named in 3 ways: By air date, DVD order or absolute order. Finding out which of these is set for an episode is non-trivial.

TheTVDB supplies an episode ID which can make this check redundant. The current scraper does not store this ID and there appears to be no location in the DB schema for such an ID. As I said above, possibly c11 could be used. I think the scraper to DB is the main issue. It seems easy enough for the scraper to retrieve the episode ID it just has no where to put it.

Who would best be able to answer this?

Thanks.
Moved to dev in hopes someone will take pity.

I've been trying to understand how the whole scraper -> DB works. Bare in mind I'm no coder (can barely do JS) and I realise there is Heimdall coming from Topfs2. Whether that will make this easy or not I don't know.

First then, am I right in saying it's not a simple scraper change?

I'll continue trying to figure it out but if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Probably completely simple and I'm just missing it.
It's only taken me all weekend to do this. No C++ experience + xbmc = lots of nfi what is going on. Anyway, before I even think about doing a PR would some kind soul have a look at https://github.com/mizaki/xbmc/commit/61...7f6bc65c48 and tell me if it looks "okay" and if not, what I should do?

Thanks.

Changed the name to tvdbepisodeid so as not to confuse with episodeid in table.

Edit:
Had it looked and PR'ed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheTVDB scrapper - episode ID0