• 3(current)
WIP Avalon
(2012-06-02, 04:30)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-31, 18:18)reazorFX Wrote: @ Shinu: I would like to have a own touch. To implement some of my own ideas. There are already suggestions? Wink

Sure, I always have suggestion. Nod I may give some during the weekend.

Great!

Update:
- Weather now ready
- Language strings.xml added
- WatchedOverlay for Episodes. added
- Busy animation added.
Love this new skin that appeared to come from nowhere. Only limitation for me is the absence of 'Videos' on the main menu enabling me to access my video files. If that could be fixed I would love using this as my default skin as it is very clean and legible from a distance. Awesome work, reazorFX!
thx gjlp! I'll include a video in the main menu with the next update.
I'm trying to get ready for next weekend. I'm working on the OSD optics but I´m still not glad about it. In addition, even small changes done on the weather. Moreover, I'm working on a couple of small optical changes.

The next update wil be with OSD and video Button. Nod
I've never really used Avalon for Mediaportal, so I'm not sure of some things, but is this what the final video info screen will look like?

I always thought the idea of having cast info and fanart/extrafanart on a separate tab kind cool.
Thumbs Up 
(2012-06-04, 23:27)Shinu Wrote: I've never really used Avalon for Mediaportal, so I'm not sure of some things, but is this what the final video info screen will look like?

I always thought the idea of having cast info and fanart/extrafanart on a separate tab kind cool.

yes I really want to make this info view. I like it even if Xperience1080 that there are separate views for info and actors. and with a tab that would be solved very elegantly.

edit:
maybe a trailer tab would be great??! when it´s active the trailer plays automatically Cool
well another thought is that u can keep the normal info screen, but have this as the OSD (pressing 'M' while not fullscreen), like how its done in Nox....

Interesting! I'll try it.

I have attached some pictures of the OSD and OSD settings. I think this weekend will the OSD be done.
Update:

-OSD and OSD-Setting are finish Blush

I've also cleaned up a bit. Thus Avalon is also smaller again and a temporary Video-Info added.
I also have a Video-Button in the Movie-Sub-Menu added.
Again a small update:
Animation and font optimized

--> Avalon.Test.Build.07.06.2012.II
keep it comming
Great work reazor. The OSD looks really good. The AM/PM overlaps the time though, but other than that, it looks great. Is it final though? I have some ideas that I'd though I'd share....

Like adding some more info like the year, genre and metadata. I also though it would be cool to add extra info/close buttons to the bottom right. when u click the info button, this would show...

director, writer, rating details, imdb ratings with top 250 info if available, studio logo and plot.

i also like the idea of a slimmer, info free seekbar when FF/Rewinding or seeking, similar to the one in the mediportal version....

Not sure if u'd like my ideas, but i hope u do. Just trying to give my some input as to what i believe could make this great skin into a masterpiece. Nod
(2012-06-04, 08:34)reazorFX Wrote: thx gjlp! I'll include a video in the main menu with the next update.
I'm trying to get ready for next weekend. I'm working on the OSD optics but I´m still not glad about it. In addition, even small changes done on the weather. Moreover, I'm working on a couple of small optical changes.

ReazorFX - Is the inclusion of 'Videos' in the Movies menu your solution for this or do you still plan on adding 'Videos' to the main menu where people are used, traditionally, to looking. I'm really hoping you'll do the wife/kid friendly solution of adding it to the main menu. Also, should we expect 'Favorites' to be added soon or is that lower priority with all the other stuff you're busy working on? Thank you for your continued work on Avalon!
Those screens of the mediaportal version look really amazing.
I like the font a lot, it looks very easy to read.
(2012-06-08, 03:43)gjlp Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 08:34)reazorFX Wrote: thx gjlp! I'll include a video in the main menu with the next update.

ReazorFX - Is the inclusion of 'Videos' in the Movies menu your solution for this or do you still plan on adding 'Videos' to the main menu where people are used, traditionally, to looking. I'm really hoping you'll do the wife/kid friendly solution of adding it to the main menu. Also, should we expect 'Favorites' to be added soon or is that lower priority with all the other stuff you're busy working on? Thank you for your continued work on Avalon!

This is only a temporary restoration. I add a video button and a add favorites button Wink

@ Shinu: great ideas .... ! great inspiration Cool... where did you get the picture?
I'm working on the OSD surface.
I think that the panel will need a little texture. To be attained for a better readability.
It should look once completed:

maybe a little shadow behind
Any chance of support for PVR, just like in Mediaportal, in this skin ?

Thanks for the work ...
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20