Google Voice Texting from XBMC and POPUP text notification!
This has to be possible somehow even with the stuff out there currently. I'm AMAZED that it hasn't been integrated in any way into XBMC thus far really! I think it would be nice to be able to use google voice and toggle it on and off from the interface for privacy purposes of course.

Anyone?
Could you write in 2 sentences what feature you are meaning? Can't eat these rocks you are throwing here...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Wasn;t trying to throw rocks by any means, it just shocks me that there isn't more talk about this since there are so many people using Google Voice nowadays.

What I'd like to see is:

1. some type of pop-up notification of a text...preferably with google contact images too.
2. somewhere I can go check all messages and reply should I choose to.
3. some way to turn the feature off and on in the settings menu in case there is mixed company.
Wish-to-have:
4. Way to dial out and also receive calls with Google talk.
This goes in the direction of skype integration then. Those features won't make it into the XBMC core but should be done as an addon.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Voice Texting from XBMC and POPUP text notification!0