TV shows greyed out
[size=medium]

I have a win 7 install of the latest stable build of eden ver. 11 compiled March 21 2012 with confluence skin, I'm having problems with getting TV shows to show up and noticed that under settings/skin/home screen that TV shows are greyed out under the main menu. How do I get them back?
Set a scource content to tvshows
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-05-21, 07:21)Martijn Wrote: Set a scource content to tvshows

That is what I did for one of my video folders -- but I still don't get a "TV Shows" item in the main XBMC menu.

And the "Hide Tv Shows" setting in the Confluence Skin settings is greyed out!

HuhHuhHuh
After setting source, you then need to scan your shows and episodes into the library. See Ned Scott's link.
Yep, I've done that already. Still no "TV shows" menu entry. Note that this is mostly German TV shows, so maybe nothing is found and therefore the menu is hidden?

One of the videos in the TV shows folder also has a related *.nfo file, but this video is not found or displayed either Undecided
Upload a debug log (wiki) to www.xbmclogs.com showing you updating the library. Post the assigned URL for your uploaded log here.
Im having the same issues .....all of a sudden wont show up on the main menu but the TV Shows are in the files menu and work fine
I am having the same problem. The ability to hide and unhide the 'TV Show' Menu from Home is greyed out.
Happened here too after a power cut. I can add it as a source, but there's no way to set content. In skin settings, TV Shows is greyed out.

Last time there was a power cut everything got so screwed up I had to uninstall, reinstall and setup Kodi all over. Guess I'm doing the same again …

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows greyed out0