HboGo?
(2012-10-19, 01:12)insane822 Wrote: THIS IS CURRENTLY BROKEN

The account I was using for HBOGO has expired, so I am unable to verify what versions they are using for RTMP as of now.

This plugin is 95% complete, and was working great.. until they upgraded all of the CDNs to SWF Verify 2. I am attaching my code, so that anyone else with access or other developers that might want to take what I've done and improve or create a version of their own can do so.

It's a bit messy, but at this point, without access.. I am not going to bother cleaning up the code.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dh79jwcxrtpx66l

Thanks! Angel

Is anybody trying to get this completed? I believe there are several people who would like this to work.

Thanks
Can I get the source code for this?

I made a custom interface for HBOGO using HTML and Javascript just so I could launch it in Windows Media Center and use my remote instead of having to grab the keyboard everytime I wanted to watch something. I just started getting into XBMC (haven't fully made the switch due to PVR support, but with the WMC as a PVR backend thread that is going on, this looks more promising) and would like to take a crack at getting something developed for XBMC. I have some basic XBMC code written for this, but if I don't have to reinvent the wheel, that would be great.

I went to the link posted above but it looks like the mediafire account has not been validated which means I can't get to the file.
I was able to download it just now. Try again or PM me and I'll send it to you.
Any chance we could get a peek at that custom interface for WMC? I might actually start watching HBOGo again if I could have even the smallest amount of remote-compatible control over it.
The way insane822 had it set up was to activate it as if you're using it for an XBOX 360. Once you activate it, you can navigate through movies, shows, late night, etc. However once you get to a certain point within the browsing, the script would error. Additionally, when you left the script and came back, you'd have to re-activate. Disappointing nobody has gotten this working yet. I actually have a legit subscription and I can't use it on xbmc. Sad

(2013-05-08, 17:25)Doctor Eggs Wrote: Can I get the source code for this?

I made a custom interface for HBOGO using HTML and Javascript just so I could launch it in Windows Media Center and use my remote instead of having to grab the keyboard everytime I wanted to watch something. I just started getting into XBMC (haven't fully made the switch due to PVR support, but with the WMC as a PVR backend thread that is going on, this looks more promising) and would like to take a crack at getting something developed for XBMC. I have some basic XBMC code written for this, but if I don't have to reinvent the wheel, that would be great.

I went to the link posted above but it looks like the mediafire account has not been validated which means I can't get to the file.

Doctor Eggs,
If you have anything useful for hbo go and/or max go, I'd love to try it out. It doesn't matter if its dependent on WMC or not, anything would be better than nothing.

Thanks,
Quote:I was able to download it just now. Try again or PM me and I'll send it to you.
Shortly after I posted I tried again from a different computer on a different network and was able to get it. Thanks.

Quote:Any chance we could get a peek at that custom interface for WMC? I might actually start watching HBOGo again if I could have even the smallest amount of remote-compatible control over it.

Here it is:
watch gallery

This just gives you a UI to browse and play stuff, but there is no remote control capability like FF, rewind, pause, etc. when a video is playing.

Unfortunately, HBO has recently changed something in the Flash Player in the browser, so now video won't play. It'll play for the initial HBO Go screen and show the Rating for the movie (i.e. PG-13, R, etc.), but after that it fails. Right now WMC is using IE 7 as the browser. I haven't really looked into changing that until this broke, and to be honest, I'm not really sure how any of this will run in IE9 which HBOGo is now requiring.
OK, thanks for the reply. There's always the option to use PlayOn to serve HBO GO, using it as a video source and saving it as a favorite. However, I'm not in to spending more money just to be able to watch it on the media center. Plus, MAX GO is not on PlayOn yet.

Well, hopefully someone can figure it out. I'm completely clueless to all this stuff...
I've sort of picked up where insane822 left off. I am using his code and sort of merging it with AddonScriptorDE's plugin to launch chrome in kiosk mode. His NetfliXBMC plugin works really well doing this. I am by no means a python coder and this is the first add-on I have worked on so I'm sort of learning as I go. So far the add-on will successfully load a TV series and launch into the external player, but I'm not sure how to get it to login automatically or launch the video full-screen. Hopefully this can be figured out soon. I will probably end up rewriting much of what insane822 wrote, just because much of it is no longer needed and I want to learn how to code this stuff on my own. But for now it is a semi-working add-on as long as you don't mind signing in after the browser launches.

Here are the links:

Download zip: https://github.com/bradowatson/plugin.vi...master.zip

Github: https://github.com/bradowatson/plugin.video.hbogo

Please feel free to update any of the github code.
Awesome!! Can't wait to test it out when I get back! Smile
+1 Good luck. Listing looks good with the exception of one series that I tried (Boardwalk Empire). Is there any kind of utility or app that can automate the login process?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=102616 Looked at this at all?
(2014-01-04, 19:29)locoguano Wrote: +1 Good luck. Listing looks good with the exception of one series that I tried (Boardwalk Empire). Is there any kind of utility or app that can automate the login process?

Same here. Many shows won't load the episodes. When I have a episode that loads and I play it, I need to log in each time (known issue, i know..) It just kinda of makes it unusable until it gets sorted.

Additionally, I don't see a way to have it default to fullscreen, which, for me, would take away the Netflix type access that I would prefer.

Hopefully bradwatson keeps at it and can get things more stable.
Hi guys sorry I haven't been following this thread. I've been busy with real life stuff and haven't spent anytime on this lately. I'll try to spend some time looking at the auto-login and fullscreen features again when I can...
Looking forward to it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HboGo?1