What did disable to remove OSD settings in movie
When I pull up a movie and then hold down the play button on my apple remote it brings up the OSD that shows fast forward stop pause ect.

However Im looking for the button that allows me to adjust sound settings for the individual movie like subtitle as well as video settings.

thanks
never mind Kiosk Mode.
Using the keyboard + and - keys will adjust the sound volume. More in depth adjustments with audio and the video position, subs positioned etc.. really need an interface. Check the wiki for keyboard short cuts and see if you can map the ones you like, to your remote, I'm sure there is one for sub on/off.
(2012-05-19, 18:48)PatK Wrote: Using the keyboard + and - keys will adjust the sound volume. More in depth adjustments with audio and the video position, subs positioned etc.. really need an interface. Check the wiki for keyboard short cuts and see if you can map the ones you like, to your remote, I'm sure there is one for sub on/off.

The OP is referring to the behavior in Transparency that when kiosk mode is enabled, the audio and video settings buttons are removed when you bring up the menu while watching a video.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What did disable to remove OSD settings in movie0