Micca EP950 is the perfect media player 1080p 3D
Wink 
I Love my HTPC w/ xbmc, but i received a few days ago a media player that is smashing the competition, that includes htpc xbmc , madvr, tmt5, dunes etc etc

is name micca EP950 ( $149) amazon or micca EP600 G2 ($110) amazon, adorama.com is also selling them.

i order mine from adorama to europe and is the most amazing player i ever seen, because it doesn't fail where xbmc does.

- play 2D or 3D iso 100% perfect
- able to choose any bdmv playlist (not the longest )
- subtitles 100% perfect
- refresh rate 23,976hz 24hz, 29,976hz 59,976hz, 60hz are 100% perfect
- only consume 12 watts and is dead silent
- works with projectors devices 100% perfect.
- fanart but now awesome has xbmc

my issues with xbmc is/ are :

iso avatar subtitles disappear to quickly - in micca are perfect
iso hugo 2d missing 7 minutes of movie - in micca are perfect
longest playlist in harry potter 2 and a few others - in micca i can choose the right playlist
few movies where subtitles doesn't show the country- in micca working perfect (has long is not a remux.mkv)

did i mention it plays 2D and 3D ISO in perfect working order .

micca EP950 avsforums

theres also a micca ep600 G2 that uses the same firmware also brilliant for what i have read ep600 g2

my review in portuguese

anyone interested , this is a great device uses realtek 1186, and it doesn't have the problems of himedia 900b due to a polish firmware.

best of it its cheap
I start using it has a alternative to htpc, but for sure it got my fully attention now.

i would love to see xbmc ported to the micca.

best regards
couto27

Anthem MRX310 | XTZ 93.23 DIY 5.1 (Seas Jantzen Mundorf) | DXD808 | Oppo 103D | LG OLED 55EC930V | Nvidia Shield | ATV3

Nice! I will have to keep an eye on them.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Micca EP950 is the perfect media player 1080p 3D1