Win Live TV issue after switching HDMI input
I'm having an issue with XBMC hanging after changing the HDMI input on my TV with a HDMI auto switch while watching Live TV. This is a switch which automatically changes the HDMI input signal if I turn another device on/off. So for instance, I have my HTPC on input 1 of the switch and my Xbox 360 on input 2 of the switch and when I turn my Xbox 360 on, the input on my TV will change to my Xbox360. If I turn my Xbox 360 off again, the input will revert back to my HTPC.

This works great, but the problem is that XBMC will hang when watching Live TV and I need to kill the XBMC process and restart it again. If I'm just in the XBMC menu, it works fine and XBMC doesn't hang.

Also verified that MediaPortal backend timeshifting is not interfered during the HDMI switching process.
The problem can be reproduced by simply disconnecting the HDMI cable from your PC or TV.

XBMC PVR: 11.0 Git:20120324-e4dacfa
PVR Client: MediaPortal TSReader (also tried FFMPEG client)

XBMC Debug:

http://pastebin.com/Hw3A0ixr

EDIT:

Sorry, I did some more quick testing and it doesn't seem exclusive to Live TV (PVR), but watching video in XBMC in general. I apologise.

If anyone would still like to have a look at the debug and perhaps be able to shed some light on the issue, that would be greatly appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV issue after switching HDMI input0