How to Disable Notice in xbmc.log
hi all,
in my plugin i use very rare live tv link and i wanna hide it from users.my sources encripted but xbmc shows link in log

Quote:21:47:20 T:4240 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: rtmp://111.11.111.11/xxx/someting.mp4

how can i disable that notice or hide my links from users?
what do you mean hide it? someone snooping though your logsHuh

I
I suppose he wants release a plug-on to other people without giving them the url. Going to be kind of tricky assuming it does not come with a router etc. and since xbmc can read the url it cant be that encrypted?
You might generate a unique id on a server other than stream server. this id wil be valid for a given time a nd will redirect to stream of required file if id is correct and valid.
This makes a url work just a limited time and not so attractive. reverse engineer this would not be hard tho.
Try converting the whole url to ascii escape. Browsers will still accept it so I believe curl would too.
copying from others and want to hide the others soon, you'll probably sell to people
(2012-05-23, 23:07)drascom Wrote: hi all,
in my plugin i use very rare live tv link and i wanna hide it from users.my sources encripted but xbmc shows link in log

Quote:21:47:20 T:4240 NOTICE: DVDPlayer: Opening: rtmp://111.11.111.11/xxx/someting.mp4

how can i disable that notice or hide my links from users?

copying from others and want to hide the others soon, you'll probably sell to people
obfuscation on the client side is just silly. and no, you cannot disable that message. and no, you cannot have the option to do so.
Would be silly indeed - finding it out is a matter of seconds, since the URL still passes through your system... sniffing it would be piece of cake...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Disable Notice in xbmc.log0