Eden updated itself? And now remote doesn't work during playback
I've had XBMCbuntu running happily for a few weeks now, with my USB remote receiver, and also the Android remote app.

Today, I fired it back up, and a message welcoming me to Aeon Nox 3.0 popped up, and things do look a little different. Fine, but now my remote (both via USB IR and the Android app) only work when playback isn't happening - I can navigate the menus fine, but as soon as I play something back, neither remote works.

Has anyone else seen this? The remotes are clearly configured correctly, because I can navigate the menus, so what is happening during playback to stop it?

Any help, most appreciated.
Seems it's only video playback - music playback is fine.
(2012-05-24, 16:30)TimmyRaa Wrote: I've had XBMCbuntu running happily for a few weeks now, with my USB remote receiver, and also the Android remote app.

Today, I fired it back up, and a message welcoming me to Aeon Nox 3.0 popped up, and things do look a little different. Fine, but now my remote (both via USB IR and the Android app) only work when playback isn't happening - I can navigate the menus fine, but as soon as I play something back, neither remote works.

Has anyone else seen this? The remotes are clearly configured correctly, because I can navigate the menus, so what is happening during playback to stop it?

Any help, most appreciated.
Seems it's only video playback - music playback is fine.
seems to be a bug in xbmc or in of the scripts. you´ll probably have to rollback to 2.0 for now (can be done in addon-manager)
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
If you change to Confluence the remote works fine during playback?
Good suggestions - yes, switching to Confluence and rolling Aeon back to 2.0 resolved it. Looks like a problem with 3.0, so I'll keep an eye out for further updates. Thanks!
It seems im in the same boat on my atv2 , apologies if im in the wrong forum. confluence works fine as did aeon nox 2.0. Unfortunately I'm unable to rollback to 2.0.

Bignoid and Phil have you a link for 2.0? I normally like bleedin edge but i need to able to pause or exit out of playback.

Thanks in advance!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden updated itself? And now remote doesn't work during playback0