DialogAddonInfo.xml and Addon.Changelog
Is there any way to grab the info in ListItem.Property(Addon.Changelog) inside of DialogAddonInfo.xml without having to have DialogTextViewer.xml appear? Just thought I'd throw it out to the skinning gurus who might have a workaround way of doing this as I can't seem to come up with anything.

Thanks in advance! Big Grin
Maybe by not using dialog background image in DialogTextViewer, you could achieve change log info to "blend" into DialogAddonInfo?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Last I looked the changelog is not actually downloaded until you open that window (too save on bandwidth) so I doubt you can
(2012-05-26, 08:49)Jezz_X Wrote: Last I looked the changelog is not actually downloaded until you open that window (too save on bandwidth) so I doubt you can

I thought as much. I guess I'll have to scrap the idea I had then. Shame though as bandwidth is pretty cheap and could be stored in the database with a check in-code to see if it needs updating before downloading again. Thanks for the confirmation Jezz.

@Peckino: I thought about that but the animations I have in place wouldn't allow showing the changelog. I mean, I suppose I could get around it that way but that'd be more of a pain in the ass than anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DialogAddonInfo.xml and Addon.Changelog0