IMDB set as scraper, but movie sets are still being scraped from themoviedb?
Hello

I have IMDB set as my scraper and my understand is that set info is only scraped from themoviedb when set to scrape, so why then is set info still being scraped from themoviedb when I have IMDB set as my scraper?

I thought perhaps that it's due to having the 'group movie in sets' option selected had something to do with the cross scraping (if there is such a thing), but after a search I found jmarshall advised that this option make no difference whatsoever to whether the set information is scraped or not. So while it's said that the only way to obtain set info from themoviedb is to have it set as scraper (unless things have changed recently?), I have my scraper set to IMDB but still I'm having set info scraped from themoviedb?

I do want to group movies in sets, but do not want to have set info scraped from themoviedb as I would like to create my own sets. If it is possible, how do I avoid movie set info being scraped from themoviedb please?

Thank you
You can just turn it off in the scraper settings.
(2012-05-26, 12:47)jackhulk Wrote: Hello

I have IMDB set as my scraper and my understand is that set info is only scraped from themoviedb when set to scrape, so why then is set info still being scraped from themoviedb when I have IMDB set as my scraper?

I thought perhaps that it's due to having the 'group movie in sets' option selected had something to do with the cross scraping (if there is such a thing), but after a search I found jmarshall advised that this option make no difference whatsoever to whether the set information is scraped or not. So while it's said that the only way to obtain set info from themoviedb is to have it set as scraper (unless things have changed recently?), I have my scraper set to IMDB but still I'm having set info scraped from themoviedb?

I do want to group movies in sets, but do not want to have set info scraped from themoviedb as I would like to create my own sets. If it is possible, how do I avoid movie set info being scraped from themoviedb please?

Thank you

(2012-05-26, 13:05)scudlee Wrote: You can just turn it off in the scraper settings.

You can't turn it off

If you create your own nfo files will be used instead of any info scraped from themoviedb
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-05-26, 14:11)Martijn Wrote: You can't turn it off

If you create your own nfo files will be used instead of any info scraped from themoviedb

Set scraping is optional in the IMDb scraper. It's the third option down on the first settings page.

(2012-05-26, 14:50)scudlee Wrote:

Set scraping is optional in the IMDb scraper. It's the third option down on the first settings page.

Ah so it seems. Weird looking description IMO.
Gonna think of a better one than that.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
...or use Universal Scraper and you can set EVERYTHING, so you are in full control.
(2012-05-26, 17:34)olympia Wrote: ...or use Universal Scraper and you can set EVERYTHING, so you are in full control.

nice hint with the universal scraper Smile
(2012-05-26, 14:50)scudlee Wrote:

PERFECT! Thanks scudlee! Bit late I know, but better late than never! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IMDB set as scraper, but movie sets are still being scraped from themoviedb?0