Recent convert to WBMC
I recently built my first HTPC origionally I was using MediaBrowser for movies and tv shows. I downloaded XBMC the other day and find it far superior. It took me a while to figure out how to separate movies via playlist, but I got it with some help from people over at the AVS forum. I'm using WMC to record live tv and Media Buddy to covert and remove commercials. For some reason I can't get any of my tv shows to show up in xbmc. Any suggestions? I'm using the AEON MQ3 skin. Any other hints or suggestions to a new XBMC user would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
The Wiki available at the top of the page really covers most circumstances and the quick start guide is suggested reading, WBMC handles Smile oops that should have been XBMC handles TV shows separately from movies, expects them to have their own source and to have a format the guide suggests. http://forums.redflagdeals.com/xfx-9600-...d-1193974/

Welcome the the XBMC forums, let's hope you have good experiences and lots of popcorn.
To get the recordings into XBMC, they need to be in a format XBMC understands and any copy protection stripped from them. If you want them to show up as TV shows, they will then need to named in the proper format as shown in the wiki. Even then, if the shows are not on theTVDB, they will not get scrapped and added to the database. You will have to play them back in file mode.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recent convert to WBMC0