[Web Interface Addon] pimaxplus web interface
Brick 
Browse through your media library and control XBMC with this web interface. Use it as an alternative way to access your library or just as an improved remote control. Works on all modern browsers (both desktop and mobile) as long as JavaScript is enabled.

Below you can see some screenshots of the web interface.

Image Image Image Image

The interface can be installed from the official repository (under Web interfaces > pimaxplus web interface).

Questions will be answered and suggestions for improvement or new features are always welcome.

---
Addon by pimaxplus.com
Hello Smile

I like the organisation by letter. How do you find it performs with larger libraries?
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2012-05-27, 17:16)Mizaki Wrote: How do you find it performs with larger libraries?

The interface should be able to handle very large libraries. But of course, the larger the list, the more time it needs to build this list. Also, the used device and the connection speed between the browser and XBMC could lead to slower loading times. In my case, while visiting the web interface with a laptop everything is displayed immediately. When I use a smartphone, the largest library could take a few seconds to build.

This only applies for the lists of course, the other pages (like the remote, movie details, etc.) are loaded immediately.
I really like this remote. The only things missing ive been finding is I can't bring up context menu or info. I've also had a problem where every single button push is being doubled up. Kind of annoying. I'm using this to control my raspberry Pi as I find it quicker at times to go through my library on the web server.
(2012-06-02, 13:31)Monkeysweat Wrote: I really like this remote. The only things missing ive been finding is I can't bring up context menu or info. I've also had a problem where every single button push is being doubled up. Kind of annoying. I'm using this to control my raspberry Pi as I find it quicker at times to go through my library on the web server.

Thank you for your input. Unfortunately, the XBMC API doesn't implemented the context menu yet - at least not for version 11 ("Eden"). I believe that this will be implemented in the next version.
I didn't notice the problem with the buttons, but I'll look into that and keep you posted.
Could you implement album browsing (or at least an option to change if it should browse artist or album)?
(2012-06-04, 13:58)dieelt Wrote: Could you implement album browsing (or at least an option to change if it should browse artist or album)?

Thanks for the suggestion. I added this to my to-do list.
As Monkeysweat noticed, there was a bug in the remote which caused multiple executions of a single button press. This should be fixed now.

The request from dieelt is implemented as far as I could by using the API. This means that you can see the albums of the artists, but requesting a list of all the albums (by all artists in the library) is not possible with the current version of the API.

In the artist overview screen, you can still go to all the songs, by pressing the artist's name. To see the albums made by this artist, press the button on the right of the name.
seems to be much better now on the double presses. Thanks!

hopefully you will be allowed to add the context menu & info soon,,, I hate having to pull out my keyboard for such a simple thing (and raspberry pi - at least current software - doesn't like having my wireless keyboard plugged in without having to reboot)
Dig the plugin and great use of jq for the front-end let me know if you need any help with the code would love to help chip in!
Hello.

Just a question...
when I connect to the web server I see the list of all my movies or music but there are no info on the contens list on the right hand side..
So I cannot see what info XBMC already got in there.

I am running WIN XP on the client computer and Internet Explorer.

My XBMC is Eden

Anything wrong on my side ??

Hi Penge58, thanks for your interest in this addon.

On my computer everything seems normal. Could you please send me a screenshot of the issue? You can create a ticket on http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-pwi/issues/list where you can add your screenshot.
I'll look into it as soon as possible.
Thanks.....I have done this now.
I think you're in the wrong forum thread, because the screenshot you've uploaded is from another web interface (XWMM).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] pimaxplus web interface0