• 84(current)
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
Hello guys,

Sorry for the (maybe) nooby question. I'm trying to download this skin from the link above, but it's a 254MB zip file. Is it that big ?
(2014-10-06, 02:19)SuperDOS Wrote: Hi,

If anyone is interested you can download a version of reFocus BIG for Kodi, just made some small changes so it's usable will probably fix issues when I notice them.
Thanks Jeroen and Salem for making the best xbmc/kodi-skin! Smile

http://1drv.ms/1xTRLrH

Trying your version of the skin. When adding new media source, bunch of stuff missing. Can't select media type or scraper and stuff like that.
(2015-01-06, 20:09)bo1e Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 02:19)SuperDOS Wrote: Hi,

If anyone is interested you can download a version of reFocus BIG for Kodi, just made some small changes so it's usable will probably fix issues when I notice them.
Thanks Jeroen and Salem for making the best xbmc/kodi-skin! Smile

http://1drv.ms/1xTRLrH

Trying your version of the skin. When adding new media source, bunch of stuff missing. Can't select media type or scraper and stuff like that.

Yeah i just fixed it for the beta of Helix, it's probably very broken now on the stable version.
I moved on using reFocus for Helix with modded start screen for now.
That's my plan as well. There is a working version (mod) of reFocus for Helix out, and Jeroen is working on an official one too. Thanks for the effort though Smile
So I just got a new computer and after putting XBMC 13.2 (all of my PCs run this version, as my MySQL is for 13.2) I can't get the homescreen widgets to work. Here is an example picture:

I have settings exactly the same on all the computers, and this is the only computer that has this issue. It just doesn't want to show any items on the homescreen. Any other computer will list off the next episode in the current tv show I'm watching.

Does anyone know why this computer wont show items on the home screen widgets?

I can go into tv shows and I can watch all of my shows and what not, it's just the widget problem. I just reinstalling the skin too and that didn't help.

All of my computers are Windows 8.1, XBMC 13.2, and settings wise they're all the same.
(2015-02-21, 07:45)jeremytodd1 Wrote: So I just got a new computer and after putting XBMC 13.2 (all of my PCs run this version, as my MySQL is for 13.2) I can't get the homescreen widgets to work. Here is an example picture:

I have settings exactly the same on all the computers, and this is the only computer that has this issue. It just doesn't want to show any items on the homescreen. Any other computer will list off the next episode in the current tv show I'm watching.

I can go into tv shows and I can watch all of my shows and what not, it's just the widget problem. I just reinstalling the skin too and that didn't help.

All of my computers are Windows 8.1, XBMC 13.2, and settings wise they're all the same.

do you have Skin Widgets installed?
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
(2015-02-21, 10:49)freem@n Wrote:
(2015-02-21, 07:45)jeremytodd1 Wrote: So I just got a new computer and after putting XBMC 13.2 (all of my PCs run this version, as my MySQL is for 13.2) I can't get the homescreen widgets to work. Here is an example picture:

do you have Skin Widgets installed?

Well then... That was simple.

That service wasn't installed.

Can't believe I looked over that for as long as I did.

Thanks a lot man!
Is there a way to change the reFocus skin that's currently working on Helix to make it look like reFocus Big start screen? I'm especially referring to the big fonts with clear backgrounds on a clean wallpaper.

If not - any timelines on a working reFocus big for Helix?
(2015-03-24, 04:26)el_guineo Wrote: Is there a way to change the reFocus skin that's currently working on Helix to make it look like reFocus Big start screen? I'm especially referring to the big fonts with clear backgrounds on a clean wallpaper.

If not - any timelines on a working reFocus big for Helix?

Seconded Smile
Is there a way to get the skin widgets add-on working for the reFocus skin on Helix? I prefer the way that reFocus Big handles displaying movies & TV shows to the way reFocus does it.
Guys I have a problem that I can't solve.
I've tried all the setting without luck.

As you can see in the image below, my media info doesn't display the fanart on the background:

How can I activate the opacity also in the media info view (like this one below) ?

Thank you in advance
Is this mod available for Helix??
I was hoping this skin would be better for failing eyesight but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to change the skin but I can't move to the different settings in Appearance Settings/Skin with my remote.

I'm using the StreamSmart box with their remote.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hi Everyone, I was wondering if this works on Isengard 15.2??

Many Thanks

T
reFocus BIG dead? I hope not, would love a version that works on Jarvis and even Krypton. I miss it dearly.
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.615