A couple issues.
I'm really loving this skin but I'm having a few issues. Maybe I'm missing something obvious and someone can help me.

When I'm playing music or videos and escape to the main menu, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get back to "fullscreen mode" to get back to what I was playing or listening too. The album shows at the bottom of the screen but doesn't seem to respond when clicking it.

My other issue is my TV show posters aren't actually the posters but look more like stretched banner or logo images forced into the poster box. I tried looking at some settings but not really sure why this is happening.

If it helps at all, I've only really used the default Confluence horizontal skin and set all my media up when I was using it.
First Problem:
If using keyboard, press Tab to go to fullscreen and vice-versa.

Second Problem:
Download from TVDB posters, banners into the show root folder, rename them poster.jpg & banner.jpg. Download Tv show Logos from www.fanart.tv , name them logo.jpg and place them in the Show root folder. Then Go to settings- metropolis- scripts / extras - check the options : banner.jpg for TV shows for banner views, Use TV show logos.

You can change the view types in TV library by pressing the left arrow (or any arrow button, view to view it differs) button on the keyboard, select any poster views and return back by pressing any of the directional buttons
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2012-06-02, 21:32)stellarx Wrote: ....
My other issue is my TV show posters aren't actually the posters but look more like stretched banner or logo images forced into the poster box. I tried looking at some settings but not really sure why this is happening.

(2012-06-03, 13:31)bandelguy Wrote: Download from TVDB posters, banners into the show root folder, rename them poster.jpg & banner.jpg. Download Tv show Logos from www.fanart.tv , name them logo.jpg and place them in the Show root folder. Then Go to settings- metropolis- scripts / extras - check the options : banner.jpg for TV shows for banner views, Use TV show logos.

You can change the view types in TV library by pressing the left arrow (or any arrow button, view to view it differs) button on the keyboard, select any poster views and return back by pressing any of the directional buttons

I'm having the same issue with the poster in "Banner + Poster" view being stretched for some of my shows. I use Artwork Downloader, have got the proper poster.jpg, and have the settings as described above (incidentally, all the banners look okay...just a few of the shows have the messed up posters). Any other things it could be?
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2012-07-25, 13:56)canadave Wrote: I'm having the same issue with the poster in "Banner + Poster" view being stretched for some of my shows. I use Artwork Downloader, have got the proper poster.jpg, and have the settings as described above (incidentally, all the banners look okay...just a few of the shows have the messed up posters). Any other things it could be?

Metropolis won't use the poster.jpg you've provided; instead, it assumes you've got your scraper set to prefer posters when you scan your shows in. You should first verify that your scraper is set correctly (Settings->Addons->TheTVDB->Prefer Posters, for example), then try to rescan the affected shows.
ah, that makes sense. Thanks!
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A couple issues.0